Wow! Wow! Wow!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:
That was me...
...I say again...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yeahthat: Awesome! :yahoo:

I was wondering WTF Vrai was posting in the Sports Forum for. :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Let's see how you did...

Two things..(1)Maryland can't have the turnovers they had against Carolina and Duke presses a ton more than Carolina. Tolliver and Doron need to push the ball up the court quickly and avoid traps. (2) Maryland needs to hit some quick outside shots at the start of the game to loosen up the inside game. Think Langhorne is gonna have a hard night, Duke will collapse on her. Langhorne has to handle the beating she is gonna get tonight and excel.

Well, they had a bunch of TO's in the first half but I think only 5 in the second which is amazing given the pace and intensity of the game.

Tolliver (freshman!) and Doron were in control in the second half. I don't remember the press being much of a problem at all the whole game!

Obviously, they couldn't hit the floor in the first half. Langhorne NEVER quit. She gave it up brilliantly when doubled and made her shots when singled up.

I thought Bales would be the death of the Terps but she missed when it was needed most. Currie is headed for the pros, pure shooters touch.

Shay was a warrior out there; diving for loose balls, manufacturing a key foul late when she got slammed to the floor by Williams.

Perry didn't play a huge role but she put some body on Bales.

When they kept getting it to down 8 and then 6 but back up to 8, I thought they might be done. Then, the ygot even and up 1, then when Duke got back up 4 with about a minute, I thought they were done.

When Tolliver put up the three I thought Bales was gonna get a piece of it but as soon as it left her hand it had that look.

Marylands starters average double figures scoring. Guess what? All five 10 or more last night. T E A M

Unreal. Fantastic game.

Trivia; The guy who ran the gas station across the way from us in Laurel when we were kids; His grandson is just married Coah Frese.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well...

jazz lady said:
:yeahthat: Awesome! :yahoo:

I was wondering WTF Vrai was posting in the Sports Forum for. :lol:

...you see, she couldn't fall to sleep so, I said, go check out Sports; there's a baseball thread and you'll be asleep in no time.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Neat stat...MD, NC and Duke were 89-1 against everyone but themselves. The only loss was MD losing to Tennessee in Nov or Dec.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Damn...

otter said:
Neat stat...MD, NC and Duke were 89-1 against everyone but themselves. The only loss was MD losing to Tennessee in Nov or Dec.

...that's ACC dominance right there. Glad to see Tennessee and UConn out of the picture once in awhile.