Wow!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
How peaceful..... I can't believe it. Have a wonderful weekend you all. I will check in on Monday and see some of you at the show.

S

saddlesore

HorseRiding God said:
:howdy: I will be there If I don't get too drunk again.

Just remember not to touch either yourself or your equipment. :lmao:
Now THOSE are words to live by. :whistle:

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
Just remember not to touch either yourself or your equipment. :lmao:
Now THOSE are words to live by. :whistle:
Makes life worth living, doens't it? I am misspelling words so others will not feel bad. :huggy:

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
Makes life worth living, doens't it? I am misspelling words so others will not feel bad. :huggy:

You make others feel bad, regardless. :razz:

I am still awaiting show results. Folks, I am DYING here. C'mon, give it up! Spill the beans, let it out, unburden yourselves, toast the marshmallows, open mouth insert foot. Don't keep me in this agony of not knowing! Arrrggghhh.

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
You make others feel bad, regardless. :razz:

I am still awaiting show results. Folks, I am DYING here. C'mon, give it up! Spill the beans, let it out, unburden yourselves, toast the marshmallows, open mouth insert foot. Don't keep me in this agony of not knowing! Arrrggghhh.
Maybe they have all taken 6 Tylenol and are in the bed like good decent people should be a this hour. :eyebrow:

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
Maybe they have all taken 6 Tylenol and are in the bed like good decent people should be a this hour. :eyebrow:

True, blimey. We may have to wait till the morrow for show results. Damned inconsiderate of them, if you ask me. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
K

KizerSoSay

HBIC- Horrified by Insurance/ Certification. So 5 minutes ago, but I just thought of it.

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
HBIC- Horrified by Insurance/ Certification. So 5 minutes ago, but I just thought of it.

Now THAT would make a good T-shirt, cor!