wow

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Why did I bother buying Truck & Trailer? Copied from another board..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is for 2horses, and the rest of you....

I had just got on I-70 at Marshall, IL, traveling eastbound. I look over, and THIS is what I see out my window.

I'm flabbergasted! Here are these two horses, on an aluminum ONE AXLE lawnmower trailer! The sidewalls are one of those welded wire dog kennels, held to the trailer with ratchet straps.

I thought, "Wait! I didn't remember a TRUCK." So I sped up to take a look at this outfit again. He was driving between 70 and 75 mph, so it was tough to catch him. This is his rig.

I'm sure that there were no brakes on this mess, since there were no brake lights on the trailer! These horses had better not get excited, or it's all over! I felt so sorry for them, I would have thought fly masks at least, to protect them from a bug in the eye.

I crossed over into IN with this kid...The back of his car was packed, and he had MO plates, so he'd been on the road awhile! I hope he got to his destination in one piece...

MY horses are sooo lucky!

Attachments

• lawnmowertrailer003.jpg
    lawnmowertrailer003.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 143
  • lawnmowertrailer004.jpg
    lawnmowertrailer004.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 156
  • lawnmowertrailer005.jpg
    lawnmowertrailer005.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 160

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
Pasofever said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had just got on I-70 at Marshall, IL, traveling eastbound. I look over, and THIS is what I see out my window.

I'm flabbergasted! Here are these two horses, on an aluminum ONE AXLE lawnmower trailer! The sidewalls are one of those welded wire dog kennels, held to the trailer with ratchet straps.

I thought, "Wait! I didn't remember a TRUCK." So I sped up to take a look at this outfit again. He was driving between 70 and 75 mph, so it was tough to catch him. This is his rig.

I'm sure that there were no brakes on this mess, since there were no brake lights on the trailer! These horses had better not get excited, or it's all over! I felt so sorry for them, I would have thought fly masks at least, to protect them from a bug in the eye.

I crossed over into IN with this kid...The back of his car was packed, and he had MO plates, so he'd been on the road awhile! I hope he got to his destination in one piece...

OMG and they said they were shipping them with a reputable firm when I bought them. Wait 'til that driver gets here, I'm going to give him a piece of my mind! :smack: I guess this is what they meant by travelling in an air conditioned trailer. :lmao:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:

THAT is just freakin CRAP... People like that just need to be taken away... I went out to Texas to bring horses back here and my nephew said he had a 4 horse trailer... It was Thanksgiving and hubby and I got out there.. he had a "wheat and pasture" trailer that he thought we would bring back the horses to Maryland in during the cold. I knew nothing of horses back then but :smack: him, sold his crappy trailer and had to buy a real horse trailer to get them here. several thousands dollars later I was suddenly a horse owner... :whistle: :jameo:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Unbelievable said:
OMG and they said they were shipping them with a reputable firm when I bought them. Wait 'til that driver gets here, I'm going to give him a piece of my mind! :smack: I guess this is what they meant by travelling in an air conditioned trailer. :lmao:

I did NOT say air conditioned I said they would have plenty of air.. :smack:

M

Mousebaby

OMG!!! The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me! :mad:

W

WhoCares

I showed it to hubby and he is like honey i can build a trailer like that for you. I was like ha ha your so funny. :smack:

showqueen74

And that there be why I done brought me my own horse, and not pay some otter fool to done do it for me!

can you see the look on Flurry's face saying "I don't know what you think WE are doing, but YOU are doing THAT on your own!!"