Wrangling the Girls

Geek

I was talking to a bunch of my girlfriends this past weekend and some of them did not know how to wrangle their boobs. Don't forget to do this! It really helps your bra fit better. This has been a PSA :flowers:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Geek said:
I was talking to a bunch of my girlfriends this past weekend and some of them did not know how to wrangle their boobs. Don't forget to do this! It really helps your bra fit better. This has been a PSA :flowers:
:confused:

Geek

No, It's about posse. Well, when you put on your bra, you should lean over and wiggle. You would be surprised how much nicer your bra fits. (you have to be over an A cup)

fttrsbeerwench

What happens if your tata's dangle so far that they just get wedged in between the bra cups and you wind up looking like an extra from Star Wars???

Geek

fttrsbeerwench said:
What happens if your tata's dangle so far that they just get wedged in between the bra cups and you wind up looking like an extra from Star Wars???

Then it is time to paint a face on them and sell tickets.

H

hborror

Geek said:
No, It's about posse. Well, when you put on your bra, you should lean over and wiggle. You would be surprised how much nicer your bra fits. (you have to be over an A cup)

I always just kinda move em arounds to get em straight in :killingme

morganj614

Geek said:

I was taught that when I was 11 :lmao:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Geek said:
I'm guessing there is a point to this "wrangling"...care to explain? :confused: My first thought would be that if you need to "wrangle" your bra, you probably have the wrong size to begin with.

morganj614

CableChick said:
Do you starch and iron yours?

They had seams sewn in circles on the cups. I Googled and found one :roflmao:

Attachments

• tn_ConeOnKaren08.jpg
    tn_ConeOnKaren08.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 97

Jameo

What?!
Chasey_Lane said:
I'm guessing there is a point to this "wrangling"...care to explain? :confused: My first thought would be that if you need to "wrangle" your bra, you probably have the wrong size to begin with.

the ladies "sit" better in the cups instead of being all squished up in there. Go to the ladies room, lean forward and kinda lift the ladies up and "sit" them in the cup - you'll see :lmao: