Wrestlemania

Severa

Common sense ain't common
We're watching. Here's to Undertaker extending the win streak to 15-0 and getting the title run he so deserves!

*just watched Chris Benoit beat MVP* YES!

meangirl

Nice lady!
Severa said:
We're watching. Here's to Undertaker extending the win streak to 15-0 and getting the title run he so deserves!

My boy was glad Chris won too. He wants Batista to win the title though. :jameo:

Who do you want to win between Cena and S. Michaels?

Severa

meangirl said:
My boy was glad Chris won too. He wants Batista to win the title though. :jameo:

Ya know that's a tough one, I like both guys. I'm thinking though it's Michaels' time now.

Severa

Good NIGHT.

I've seen it more than once (even live once)....

But I will STILL NEVER get used to seeing Undertaker FLYING over those damned ropes!

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Severa said:

:tantrum: I am sooooooooooo upset

I also :love: Chris Benoit

sunflower

Loving My Life...
meangirl said:

Cena :yay: Even though I like HBK

meangirl

Nice lady!
Severa said:
Hehe Vince got his head shaved. :killingme Great stuff.

That was hilarious! The whole thing..the match and all that happened after. :yay: :lmao:

itsbob said:
Good writers?

:yeahthat: That's why I can't watch much of it. Totally pizzes me off that it's all set up and they know who's going to "win" ahead of time and all that. Youngest boy loves it though so... I watch some. :shrug:

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
My son called last night and said that him and his dad were going to watch it. He was so exicted!!! I'm sure I'll get to hear all about it when I pick him up from daycare today.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
meangirl said:
That was hilarious! The whole thing..the match and all that happened after. :yay: :lmao:

:yeahthat: That's why I can't watch much of it. Totally pizzes me off that it's all set up and they know who's going to "win" ahead of time and all that. Youngest boy loves it though so... I watch some. :shrug:

They still put on one hell of a show. No way I would get thrown and fall on a ladder :nono: I got a headache and my throat hurts from yelling at Batista :lol: I like the Undertaker but I wanted his winning streak to end :ohwell: