Wrestling

meangirl

Nice lady!
Anyone into it? We went to Monday night Raw at Verizon center last night. It was so awesome. I hate watching it on TV. Didn't think I'd enjoy it at all...but it was :yay:. Those guys AND girls are :drool:.

meangirl

Nice lady!
missperky said:
Yes, but not as much as I used to be. Batista..:drool:

Yesterday around 5 I'd have given you my ticket. That's the only reason I went, not to "waste" the ticket. :lol: Lemme tell you, I don't know about Batista, think he wasn't there, but John Cena...omg. :faint:

M

missperky

meangirl said:
Yesterday around 5 I'd have given you my ticket. That's the only reason I went, not to "waste" the ticket. :lol: Lemme tell you, I don't know about Batista, think he wasn't there, but John Cena...omg. :faint:

I watched it on tv last night and had no clue they were in DC, I'd go in a heart beat. Go to here and look at batista..John Cena :hot:

meangirl

Nice lady!
missperky said:
I watched it on tv last night and had no clue they were in DC, I'd go in a heart beat. Go to here and look at batista..John Cena :hot:

:killingme That is my sons homepage! I just don't get how people can be so into it when it is fake? But yeah, Batista is hot too. Lots of them are judging from last night. Even ones I never heard of. Seeing Donald Trump was pretty cool cuz I was outside having a quick smoke when he showed up. :cool:

M

missperky

meangirl said:
:killingme That is my sons homepage! I just don't get how people can be so into it when it is fake? But yeah, Batista is hot too. Lots of them are judging from last night. Even ones I never heard of. Seeing Donald Trump was pretty cool cuz I was outside having a quick smoke when he showed up. :cool:

For me, it's the :hot: guys. :lmao: That is cool.

meangirl

Nice lady!
kom526 said:
You are referring to rasslin', NOT wrestling. :yay:

Yeah...well.

Like I said, I am not into it at all. My son is though and that's why we went. We do try to let the kids experience things IRL as often as we can. :yay:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
meangirl said:
Yeah...well.

Like I said, I am not into it at all. My son is though and that's why we went. We do try to let the kids experience things IRL as often as we can. :yay:
Just giving you a hard time. I used to watch it ALL the time. Iron Shiek, Macho Man, Roddy Piper, Dusty Rhodes etc. :lmao:

kom526 said:
Just giving you a hard time. I used to watch it ALL the time. Iron Shiek, Macho Man, Roddy Piper, Dusty Rhodes etc. :lmao:

:yeahthat: :lol:

I still have my WWF t-shirt signed by lots of old favorites. The British Bulldog, Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve .... It was loads of fun back then!!

Shetiger

The Hard Way
CableChick said:

I still have my WWF t-shirt signed by lots of old favorites. The British Bulldog, Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve .... It was loads of fun back then!!

I remember them

pgtransplant

theres a major difference on what we watched back in the day and now... now its a whole lot more T and A.(not that I am complaining) and less wrestling.

meangirl

Nice lady!
CableChick said:

He was there... yelling in Trump and that owner guys faces. :lol:

meangirl said:
He was there... yelling in Trump and that owner guys faces. :lol:

We partied w/ them one night and I got my picture taken w/ most of them. One picture I was sitting on Stone Cold Steve's lap. He shaves his entire body .... :faint: :yum:

Pete

Repete
I met Rick Flair in a bar in Memphis. He was short, like 5-6, but his shoulders were abut 5 feet across and his fingers were the size of Reb Bull cans. :lmao:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
John Cena. Enough said.

Batista has family down here in SMC. Scott Hall from back in the day does too.

Attachments

• JOHN CENA.jpg
    JOHN CENA.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 62

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
CableChick said:
We partied w/ them one night and I got my picture taken w/ most of them. One picture I was sitting on Stone Cold Steve's lap. He shaves his entire body .... :faint: :yum:
:drool: I used to have such a thang for Stone Cold. :really:

I grew up watching wrassling every Saturday with my granddad. My father was a cop at the time, so whenever he had to work an wrassling event, he'd take me along too. Then I continued watching it on through my military days. My ex-husband was a huge fan as well and we always bought tickets for shows and watched everything on tv. When I bartended on a Monday night, I'd always have one tv on for wrassling. :lol: I've heard all my life how it's fake and :blahblah: but I still enjoy it and have a good time watching it. I just don't watch it all the time nor do I keep up with the mini-plots and sub-dramas that are ongoing. But it's like a violent soap opera and I think it's fun. :biggrin: