WTF - Anyone follow Lin Wood on Twitter?

Dakota

~~~~~~~
L. Lin Wood - Wikipedia <--- Once you read his bio, it may jog your memory.

He has been posting things that have made me wonder if Epstein is still alive and just within the past 1/2 hour posted this;

Lin Wood
@LLinWood

·
16m
Lin Wood on Twitter: "I am fully aware of the onslaught of attacks being made against me based on my revelations about Chief Justice John Roberts. Before attacking me, maybe fair-minded people would first ask Roberts to tell the truth. Or ask Jeffrey Epstein. He is alive." / Twitter

Would that just be a crazy turn of events? There were reports prior to the news media saying he was dead that he was removed by wheelchair, sheet over his head and taken in a van. Video from the cell was never made available and said that the camera wasn't working.

Last edited:

Hijinx

Some thought Hitler was still alive too.
What reason would anyone have to keep him alive?

IMO he is as dead as that squirrel I saw playing possum in the middle of the road yesterday.
Somebody had let the air out of it though , It was pretty flat.

CPUSA

What reason would anyone have to keep him alive?
I'm running some sick & twisted scenarios in my head...
and none of them really make sense, but justify keeping him alive.

The closest I can come up with is this...

When Epstein got arrested, his own teams were deployed to pick up certain assets...Maybe Royals' Children...maybe Royals' spouses family members (could explain why Harry & Meghan left England)...Maybe certain Chief Justices young family members...as an insurance policy for the powers that be to get him out of this jam...kinda like a modern, twisted pied piper scenario. Remember, human trafficking is what Epstein does...

In a coordinated effort by the powers that be to take care of this problem of theirs named Jeffrey, he's retrieved from prison & taken to a black site somewhere where the very same interrogation techniques that have been outlawed by the UN due to their ineffectiveness get used on him, to get him to give up his insurance policy...

Enter Ghislaine Maxwell...as a back door insurance policy, because Epstein knew this is how the elites would play. After all, he knows just what tools these fine folks would have at their disposal...
Ghislaine isn't picked up on a No Knock. She turned herself in and negotiated her surrender to the authorities...and specified who she would speak with...and laid out how this will get played out... and as soon as Trump is out of the picture, they can get back to business as usual

Again, just a sick, twisted scenario that would justify keeping him alive....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm running some sick & twisted scenarios in my head...
and none of them really make sense, but justify keeping him alive.

The closest I can come up with is this...

When Epstein got arrested, his own teams were deployed to pick up certain assets...Maybe Royals' Children...maybe Royals' spouses family members (could explain why Harry & Meghan left England)...Maybe certain Chief Justices young family members...as an insurance policy for the powers that be to get him out of this jam...kinda like a modern, twisted pied piper scenario. Remember, human trafficking is what Epstein does...

In a coordinated effort by the powers that be to take care of this problem of theirs named Jeffrey, he's retrieved from prison & taken to a black site somewhere where the very same interrogation techniques that have been outlawed by the UN due to their ineffectiveness get used on him, to get him to give up his insurance policy...

Enter Ghislaine Maxwell...as a back door insurance policy, because Epstein knew this is how the elites would play. After all, he knows just what tools these fine folks would have at their disposal...
Ghislaine isn't picked up on a No Knock. She turned herself in and negotiated her surrender to the authorities...and specified who she would speak with...and laid out how this will get played out... and as soon as Trump is out of the picture, they can get back to business as usual

Again, just a sick, twisted scenario that would justify keeping him alive....

That would make a great movie plot :yay:

HypertensiveTiger

The scariest part of Lin Wood's post(s) is that there are nut jobs out there who take him seriously.

I've heard from multiple sources that Lin Wood is the pedo who murdered Scalia. The cause of death was Lin Wood sitting on Antonin's face.

:gossip:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The scariest part of Lin Wood's post(s) is that there are nut jobs out there who take him seriously.

I've heard from multiple sources that Lin Wood is the pedo who murdered Scalia. The cause of death was Lin Wood sitting on Antonin's face.

I think it's scary that there are people like you who are so obedient to your masters that you won't even entertain the notion of questioning them.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

CPUSA

And those same sources tell me you were wishing it was you, getting a face full of "Wood"

Hypersensitive Pussy

MSally

That's how you see yourself, is it? A person who "questions everything"?

Wow - talk about pegged irony meters.

Shew!
To be fair, she questions everything because she doesn’t have a clue. Check out any of her ‘explain this to me threads’ if you don’t believe me.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
To keep from REALLY being killed. Same reason they do in the movies - if you're already dead, nobody is coming to kill you.

I'm not a moronic bureaucrat and global conspirator, so I don't really know how to create Gordian knots. But if it were me, and I had to deal with someone who was a threat to me, I'd kill him outright rather than fake his death and keep him in a dungeon somewhere.

Are you thinking that it's like all the Nazi war criminals who fled to live under an alias in South America? That Epstein wasn't a threat to powerful rapists and pedophiles, he was an ally, so rather than do away with him they'd protect him?

SamSpade

I'm not a moronic bureaucrat and global conspirator, so I don't really know how to create Gordian knots. But if it were me, and I had to deal with someone who was a threat to me, I'd kill him outright rather than fake his death and keep him in a dungeon somewhere.

Are you thinking that it's like all the Nazi war criminals who fled to live under an alias in South America? That Epstein wasn't a threat to powerful rapists and pedophiles, he was an ally, so rather than do away with him they'd protect him?

No I'm thinking Epstein made arrangements to fake his OWN death, a la Hans Gruber and the whole "Die Hard" gang - knowing that if the world thinks you're dead, they don't bother to come looking for you. Since to fake his death he would have needed assistance - there are some who know it. There's always someone willing to lie for a buttload of money.

Me, I think he's dead. Makes more sense to me that someone found a way to kill him and shut him up, rather than HIM cleverly making arrangements to fake it. Still, he was very rich and had friends in the right places and could have paid off tons of people to cooperate.