WTF Jaguars?

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Jason Campbell 12-16, 233 yards, 2 TD, 0 INT.

Jaguars defense sucks ass today, unreal amount of suck. The Raiders are running all over them. David Garrard's back to his normal sucky self. And, once again, a Redskin player goes to another teams and is great.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Jason Campbell 12-16, 233 yards, 2 TD, 0 INT.

Jaguars defense sucks ass today, unreal amount of suck. The Raiders are running all over them. David Garrard's back to his normal sucky self. And, once again, a Redskin player goes to another teams and is great.

seeing it play through, it was a good back-and-forth. Looks like the Jags are in scoring position now at the 30-yd line with 1:42 to go.

edit: Never mind, as soon as I posted, they scored. :lol:

DipStick

The helmet-to-helmet call was pure bull ####. I guess if the QB has the ball, you aren't allowed to make a play until they get rid of it. :rolleyes:

Campbell looks good right now, better than he ever did in Washington.

BuddyLee

Football addict
The helmet-to-helmet call was pure bull ####. I guess if the QB has the ball, you aren't allowed to make a play until they get rid of it. :rolleyes:

Campbell looks good right now, better than he ever did in Washington.
He has a running game, young receivers and a somewhat better Oline than that paperbag in Washington.

R

rhenderson

Looks like the same Campbell that was here. Last drive -holds onto the ball too long and gets sacked. Then on the last play possible throws short when the only possible way to win was to throw to the end zone regardless of the possible consequences.

DipStick

Looks like the same Campbell that was here. Last drive -holds onto the ball too long and gets sacked. Then on the last play possible throws short when the only possible way to win was to throw to the end zone regardless of the possible consequences.

Only reason they had a shot was because of a BS call.

Glad the Jaguars stuck it to the refs and won! :yay:

#### the Colts.

RangerJohn

Thank you Jaguars! I flew to San Diego to watch the Chargers-Raiders game last week....and my Chargers laid an egg. But they put a whuppin on the Chiefs today....now if Cassel's appendix can keep him on the bench?

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Thank you for pointing that out. The Redskins make plenty of mistakes. Moving on from Jason wasn't one of them.

:buddies: