WTH is wrong with these people???

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Are they all just rapists and pedophiles?
Probably, but the line I found really disturbing was...

"Nevils had more sexual encounters with Lauer back home, but in the fall of 2017 reported the Sochi incident to NBC’s human-resources department"

officeguy

Oh wait. It's 2017 news, warmed up.

Based on the biased reporting on the biased reporting about a second hand book, this sounds more like a story of 'relationship regret'. She had an ongoing relationship with the guy and after it was over she went to HR.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Probably, but the line I found really disturbing was...

"Nevils had more sexual encounters with Lauer back home, but in the fall of 2017 reported the Sochi incident to NBC’s human-resources department"

They're all a bunch of psychos. Some guy assrapes you....and you keep going back?

Whenever I see someone drooling over a celebrity I'm always like, "If you knew that person outside the public character they play you would run screaming." It's amazing to me that just because someone is physically attractive and can lie convincingly on camera, we reward them with excessive adulation and pots of money.

limblips

PREMO Member
Whenever one of the self-described celebrity's falls from their imagined top rung on the worship altar they pen a tell all book or make the talk show circuit. so sick of their BS.

Hijinx

Nevils had more sexual encounters with Lauer back home, but in the fall of 2017 reported the Sochi incident to NBC’s human-resources department.

I guess I will be accused of misogyny but damn if she got her bung hole penetrated and went back for more I have to believe she liked it.
She also says she was too drunk to consent. Not a very bright thing to be in a strange city or even at home for that matter.

My question is why even say anything at this late date to tell everyone how stupid you were.
By making this accusation her intention I suppose is to put Matt Lauer in a bad light , but in reality she isn't doing anything to make me think she is a real victim. Real victims don't go back for more.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
And this is just another reason to not have TV or patronize movie theaters.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I bet Bill Clinton would testify that he didn't have sex if he was in ML's shoes.

BernieP

Resident PIA
When you get paid millions to be a talking stiff, you are allowed to shove your stiff thing where you please.
I't part of the pricks of the job.

officeguy

Someone desperate for attention. Good Lort, who would spill the extremely detailed accusations that I read elsewhere. :faint:

My guess is that she burned through the million the network threw her way and looking to squeeze some more cash out of Lauer personally.

herb749

My guess is that she burned through the million the network threw her way and looking to squeeze some more cash out of Lauer personally.

Or, the author of many of these books hunted her down to write a new one. Then they both get cash.