WTH is wrong with these people???

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Are you freaking kidding me right now???

SamSpade

View attachment 142445

Are you freaking kidding me right now???
Normally I'd say compile a list of all these things and do exactly the same thing to THEIR guy --

But I've seen this twice, with Clinton and Obama - and each time they got all aghast and insisted they were NEVER mean to Reagan, Bush or Dubya but always respectful.

Or they just don't remember.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Normally I'd say compile a list of all these things and do exactly the same thing to THEIR guy --

But I've seen this twice, with Clinton and Obama - and each time they got all aghast and insisted they were NEVER mean to Reagan, Bush or Dubya but always respectful.

Democrats started working to impeach Trump before he was even in office, I think the GOP should IMMEDIATELY begin working on the Impeachment of the next "Unnamed" and yet to be elected Democrat.

PsyOps

Pixelated

No, no, and no. As I always say about liberals, they feel everything they do is for the greater good, and are justified in everything they do; even despicable things like this. It's why Schiff was able to blatantly lie about Trump's phone call transcript, and not be held accountable. He was lying because it serves the greater good of getting Trump out of the White House.

WingsOfGold

McCain went frm being the spoiled son of admirals and shittiest pilot in the world to Gods gift to aviation and politics.

SamSpade

McCain went frm being the spoiled son of admirals and shittiest pilot in the world to Gods gift to aviation and politics.

More than once. When he was Dubya's competition - he was nothing.

Until Dubya WON - then he became the guy the left WOULD HAVE voted for.
They liked him, then. Oh if only MCCAIN had won the nomination - we'd have been good, with HIM.

Until he WAS the nominee. Then he was another term of Bush. Really. Among my few die-hard liberal friends - one of them, an exceedingly smart guy - STILL was surprised when I discussed with him how very different McCain was, because he was certain he was just another Bush.

He lost. Went back to the Senate. They hated him. And especially Palin, but they didn't like him.

Until Trump. Then they loved him.

Then he died. Then they beatified him and canonized him.
Of course, none of them could remember a single harsh word they ever said about him.

WingsOfGold

More than once. When he was Dubya's competition - he was nothing.

Until Dubya WON - then he became the guy the left WOULD HAVE voted for.
They liked him, then. Oh if only MCCAIN had won the nomination - we'd have been good, with HIM.

Until he WAS the nominee. Then he was another term of Bush. Really. Among my few die-hard liberal friends - one of them, an exceedingly smart guy - STILL was surprised when I discussed with him how very different McCain was, because he was certain he was just another Bush.

He lost. Went back to the Senate. They hated him. And especially Palin, but they didn't like him.

Until Trump. Then they loved him.

Then he died. Then they beatified him and canonized him.
Of course, none of them could remember a single harsh word they ever said about him.
Spot on, I remember it WELL. Knowing a tad bit about carrier aviation and the Tonkin Gulf he was erroniously blamed rabidly by the left for being shot down, (A4 Vs SAM is going to lose) a traitor, Songbird ect ect. Truth is he COULD have jumped the line and come home, he didn't. I liked McCain until his later years especially with Trump. Hell, he had no business being there to begin with, when Forrestal blew up he COULD have come home with his squadron, he volunteered to crossdeck and stay a tour with another squadron.
Truth be known his service was more exemplary than JFK's who was lucky he wasn't court martialed for losing his boat and getting 2 killed for not following SOP of the ELCO boats.

BOP

Squeezing their heads in and out of one another's and their own asses takes a toll on the old gray matter.