X-Files

Anybody watching?

After tonight's episode, I can't help but think Scully and Mulder are going to be retired and replaced by Miller and Einstein. A follow on series coming?

I did miss the original X-Files and enjoyed the few new episodes.

lovinmaryland

I never watched the X-files before (previous series) but I have started watching this newer show. Are all the episodes tied in together? I've only had a chance to watch 3 of them so far and the first episode I only was able to watch the first 35 minutes (the afc game ran long and cut into my taping of it)

PJay

Anybody watching?

After tonight's episode, I can't help but think Scully and Mulder are going to be retired and replaced by Miller and Einstein. A follow on series coming?

I did miss the original X-Files and enjoyed the few new episodes.

Me.

I believe as you. And, am thinking Miller their son...just a feeling..

are you talking about the young agent? I thought their son would only be like 16?

what the hell type of ending was the finale??

Turns out all humans were given alien DNA when you got a polio (I think) immunization. That alien DNA would allow a sterilization of the entire planet at a per-determined time but certain select few important people (including scully) were immune and would repopulate the earth. As the story was ending, Scully had developed an antidote based on her DNA and was trying to get it to Mulder and the populous when a triangular spacecraft hovered over Scully and shown a green light on her. {end scene}{end series}

lovinmaryland

Turns out all humans were given alien DNA when you got a polio (I think) immunization. That alien DNA would allow a sterilization of the entire planet at a per-determined time but certain select few important people (including scully) were immune and would repopulate the earth. As the story was ending, Scully had developed an antidote based on her DNA and was trying to get it to Mulder and the populous when a triangular spacecraft hovered over Scully and shown a green light on her. {end scene}{end series}
Exactly like I said...wth kinda ending was that :mad:

So watching the new series tonight. A bit more comical than the original series. Everyone on this forum should have watched it. Lots of references to the current administration and fake news, right down to the landing of an alien in a spaceship telling Mulder and Scully that a wall is being build around the solar system to keep humans from crossing and bringing disease and drugs to the rest of the universe. :lol: And it wasn't a physical wall, but an electro-magenetic wall capable of disintegrating anything that crossed it.

mitzi

So watching the new series tonight. A bit more comical than the original series. Everyone on this forum should have watched it. Lots of references to the current administration and fake news, right down to the landing of an alien in a spaceship telling Mulder and Scully that a wall is being build around the solar system to keep humans from crossing and bringing disease and drugs to the rest of the universe. :lol: And it wasn't a physical wall, but an electro-magenetic wall capable of disintegrating anything that crossed it.

Do you know if somewhere you can watch the season last year? I'd like to see what happened before I start this year. I've done a search and can't find it. I can overlook sites and stations too.

Do you know if somewhere you can watch the season last year? I'd like to see what happened before I start this year. I've done a search and can't find it. I can overlook sites and stations too.

It's only aired on FOX, so that would be the logical place to look, but sounds like you already have.