Xbox 360 Help

RPMDAD

Hello, not sure if this is the right thread or not.. Just bought our son a new XBOX 360 from a store and the power supply cable physically fit in to the back of the unit. Has anybody heard about this before, for the price pf this thing i find this absurd/ I did a search before posting and couldnt find a match so please dont flame just thought there might be some gamers out here who have heard of this before ..... Jim

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Hello, not sure if this is the right thread or not.. Just bought our son a new XBOX 360 from a store and the power supply cable physically fit in to the back of the unit. Has anybody heard about this before, for the price pf this thing i find this absurd/ I did a search before posting and couldnt find a match so please dont flame just thought there might be some gamers out here who have heard of this before ..... Jim

Are you positive it does not fit?? Is there a chance it could be operator error?

RPMDAD

Update, came to find out the unit we had bought had been purchased and returned before, i.e. parts of the package were not sealed, exchanged for a new unit in the store upon showing the problem to the clerk and they could not get the plug in. got a new unit checked it out at store brought it home and now have a happy xbox 360 user son. Did find some info on the internet about power plug incompatability issues with the xbox..... Jim