Xbox One

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
Who is getting in line tomorrow to get the Xbox One at midnight? I am so exited. In less than 24 hours I will be playing the xbox one.

Friday is goign to be one of the greatest days in my life.

glhs837

Power with Control
Stand back for your own safety, not sure if the team can handle the huge crowd you have drawn!!!!:killingme

KingFish

Nothing to see here
I was reading the reviews. I wanted to get one for the family but reading the reviews for one and ps4, seems PS4 is better in a lot of ways. I will not buy PS4 but will wait maybe a year to see if they improve Xbox one.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
It seem like an incredibly intrusive piece of equipment to have in your house.

You will not be able to power on the console without first enabling the Kinect, designed to detect both heartbeats and eye movement, and positioning yourself in front of it.
It has to be connected to the internet so Microsoft's partner, the NSA, can upload all the info about what you've been doing

FISHTAIL

Coordinating the Truth
I am saving up for the Atari 2600.

I have two of them. The other fella wanted 1000? I'll let mine go for 800. lol.

As for the Xbox one...I'm waiting. I'm going to see how things shake out before I go dropping cash on either one of them. I've got more than enough crap to do around the house in the meantime, plus for some reason I'm not sure even I understand, I bought another project car a few months ago that needs my attention.

Not to mention I've already got a pretty large backlog on both the PS3 and 360. Let us know what you think of it when you get it.

bilbur

Who is getting in line tomorrow to get the Xbox One at midnight? I am so exited. In less than 24 hours I will be playing the xbox one.

Friday is goign to be one of the greatest days in my life.

I never buy any device until it is past its first, and in most cases second, round of patches and hot fixes. I am not paying a bunch of money for a device just to do free beta testing for the company.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
I never buy any device until it is past its first, and in most cases second, round of patches and hot fixes. I am not paying a bunch of money for a device just to do free beta testing for the company.

Your saying that something microsoft puts out may have flaws in the software? :yikes:

So it isnt so.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
We are not going to ask how you came across that video....... :killingme

I have a teenaged gamer in the house who is always bugging me for new gear.
I googled "news for xbox one" and decided it's like inviting the world to watch everything that goes on in the room

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
It seem like an incredibly intrusive piece of equipment to have in your house.

You will not be able to power on the console without first enabling the Kinect, designed to detect both heartbeats and eye movement, and positioning yourself in front of it.
It has to be connected to the internet so Microsoft's partner, the NSA, can upload all the info about what you've been doing

I hate to break it to you but that is simply not true. The xbox one does not require an internet connection or the kinect sensor. Both options can be disabled.

An internet connection is only required for the initial setup. After that it can be permanently disconnected from the internet.

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
I was reading the reviews. I wanted to get one for the family but reading the reviews for one and ps4, seems PS4 is better in a lot of ways. I will not buy PS4 but will wait maybe a year to see if they improve Xbox one.

The xbox one is way better. I have you seen the numbers of PS4's that get the blue death light? Read the amazon reviews for the PS4. Out of 3,200 reviews 720 of them have reported bricked systems.

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
I haVe been at game spot for about 6 hours now. Omg we are having so much fun camping out and talking Xbox. Every Body is so cool. The camp out party is off the chain. I am so exited about getting one of the first xbox ones i am abeout to cum in my pants.

Last edited: