XM Channel 40

Playing Woodstock this weekend.

Two of my uncles went to Woodstock. My favorite part of their story is when the talked about finally having enough of the mud and the crowd and no food or sleep, etc. so they decided to start heading back to their car which was parked way way way far away from the concert area... one part of the walk involved walking down a long hill and then having to walk up another... as they crested the top of the hill, they heard Hendrix playing and it was only then that they realized they had walked out on Hendrix... one of their regrets in life...:lol:

Two of my uncles went to Woodstock. My favorite part of their story is when the talked about finally having enough of the mud and the crowd and no food or sleep, etc. so they decided to start heading back to their car which was parked way way way far away from the concert area... one part of the walk involved walking down a long hill and then having to walk up another... as they crested the top of the hill, they heard Hendrix playing and it was only then that they realized they had walked out on Hendrix... one of their regrets in life...:lol:

:lol:

Well CCR rocked, and Janis is going crazy.