XM online rocks

Pete

Repete
I added my dad's XM to my account last night and ventured into the XM online dohickey so I can listen online. It rocks :dance:

Long gone are they days of tin foil on the handheld radio antenna and my Tandy 386SX33.

Pete said:
70's on 7

I feel the earth move under my feet :dance:
I keep forgetting about XM online...:tantrum

What do I need to do... I'm here listening to the iTunes I downloaded while I fold clothes...:tap:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I love my XM radio. Sitting in the parking lot at work this afternoon, my drive home started off with some NRBQ (one of my all-time fav's!), and progressed to some Steve Winwood, then some Little Feat, and then to some Bonnie Raitt. I just wish I had a longer commute so that I could listen to my awesome music longer. Great tunes sound so much better when you're driving. :biggrin:

Pete

Repete
kwillia said:

What do I need to do... I'm here listening to the iTunes I downloaded while I fold clothes...:tap:
IT rocks :yay:

Go here register and create an account (you will need to run out to your Burb and turn the radio to channel 0 and write down the number and enter it. Wala it loads and plays :yay:

K

Kizzy

kwillia said:

Go to the website and register your e-mail address. You need the serial number off your XM box. It is very easy.

K

Kizzy

The stations are limited, hardly what is actually available.

sowhat

Skinny people need LESS
Pete said:
I added my dad's XM to my account last night and ventured into the XM online dohickey so I can listen online. It rocks :dance:

Long gone are they days of tin foil on the handheld radio antenna and my Tandy 386SX33.
:shrug: SoWhat