Y'ah ever...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...feel unsettled, mildly irritated, can't focus on one thing at a time, not really sure why, a little vague nausea in the stomach and then resolve the best thing to do is go get another cup of coffee and the second pot you've made this morning is empty and it suddenly all makes sense?

DEEKAYPEE8569

...feel unsettled, mildly irritated, can't focus on one thing at a time, not really sure why, a little vague nausea in the stomach and then resolve the best thing to do is go get another cup of coffee and the second pot you've made this morning is empty and it suddenly all makes sense?
Caffeine overload :jet: maybe?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Maybe you haven't noticed how bad you have to pee by now.

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
you taking any STATINS? I was really lost, doing stupid St1t, couldnt focus, had to keep a diary to understand what was going on, Was really BAD. Told Dr. said i'm going to take you off Statins for three months, after one month it was like WOW, that was it. Slowly fogged my brain........... Still do stupid stuff but thats like you said OLD stuff up there.....

When i went back for three month checkup Dr. said after you left i researched some more and that can happen, your my first and will be part of the brief i give people if i have to put them on Statins.....