Yard Signs

stgislander

PREMO Member
So it appears, based on yard signs on the island, that there are more Biden/Harris supporters this year than there were Hillary supporters four years ago. Besides the monster banner in the marsh more small signs keep popping up. Also of interest, these signs were in the yards of the "fancier" homes on the island.

What is everyone else seeing?

PeoplesElbow

I've seen a Biden sign on my bike rides, quite a few Trump signs and one person removing a long term Trump sigh right at the start of the riots this year.

GregV814

There are at least 2 huge, huge BLACK LIVES MATTER banners in northern Calvert. Both in the yards of very affluent neighborhood homes. I guess Geico or State Farm offered homeowner discount rates... for the displays.

luvmygdaughters

More Trump/Pence signs than Biden/Harris. I have seen a few more Democrat signs than the last election, predominately on Rt. 247. Republican signs still seem to dominate.

Lump

I only see 1 Biden sign on my drive to work (Charles County) and a ton of Trump. However, I have not been through Waldorf.

KingFish

Nothing to see here
My neighbor across the street from me has a Biden sign and the majority of yards in St. Leonard Community has Trump signs.

calvcopf

Biden will easily win Maryland's Electoral College votes. So I don't see why either party would waste campaign funds here.

Last edited:

BernieP

Resident PIA
Nobody is saying they will. We're just commenting on signs.
In this area ...

Saw a few in one section of Leonardtown, the waterfront area behind the Circuit Court. Didn't see any Trump, but did see a handful of Biden signs going down the one road.

TPD

the poor dad
During my outing in the central part of the county Monday morning, I noticed a lot of Trump signs on the back/side roads. When I got on the main highway, I noticed more Biden signs. Trump supporters still hiding or does it mean Trump supporters can afford the larger lots in the country vs the undesirable houses on the main highway??

willie

I have never seen so much enthusiasm for a Republican in Maryland. The signs and flags, the boat parades and the big caravan down RT 4. Is it possible Trump could win Maryland? Normally, I would say there wasn't a remote chance but I have never expected this much activity from Republicans.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I have never seen so much enthusiasm for a Republican in Maryland. The signs and flags, the boat parades and the big caravan down RT 4. Is it possible Trump could win Maryland? Normally, I would say there wasn't a remote chance but I have never expected this much activity from Republicans.
It would surely be a beautiful thing, but I won't hold my breath.

stgislander

PREMO Member
When I see all that in PG County, then I think there may be a chance.