Yard Signs

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I've got a couple of 5# boxes of these nails coming in this week. Should be here Thursday afternoon if you are interested.
I stopped in this morning and bought a nice pair of insulated work gloves from your clearance table on the way to SG's parent's house. Your daughter said you were supposed to be on the farm today. Sorry I missed you. :howdy:

TPD

the poor dad
I stopped in this morning and bought a nice pair of insulated work gloves from your clearance table on the way to SG's parent's house. Your daughter said you were supposed to be on the farm today. Sorry I missed you. :howdy:

Hey thx for stopping by - maybe next time I will see ya!

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
unfortunately sold by the 5# box only - I think $19.99/box (but we may be able to give you the @UglyBear uncle discount). Maybe you can use the rest to nail some forum members to a cross??
Save me a box then, will likely have other projects. Have anti-rust chips I put in the container.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
And the kicker is the fact that the county/city went on PRIVATE PROPERTY to take the sign down.
That should be an easy 1st amendment violation case.

At least a Billion dollar compensation from the perpetrators personal assets would be fair. :yay: