Yard work....

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Great job D!!!
All that hard work paid off.
:yay: :yay:
I wish I had your energy.

I am glad I did it when I did because this past year, I have felt my energy level drop down a few notches. :lol:

Now I will say with all this rain, removing some branches off trees has been the easiest it has ever been for me. I run the blade across the limb 2 times and bam.... the weight from all the water retention does the rest of the work. :yay:

Yesterday, every chance our Maine Coon got, she was outside stalking that vole area so I am hoping I see that sucker floating in my pool soon. :yay: I know I have a few grubs in that spot but there isn't much I can do about it because chemicals could hurt the new grass growth.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Yesterday, every chance our Maine Coon got, she was outside stalking that vole area so I am hoping I see that sucker floating in my pool soon. :yay: I know I have a few grubs in that spot but there isn't much I can do about it because chemicals could hurt the new grass growth.

I had two bunny gifts this weekend. :ohwell:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I had two bunny gifts this weekend. :ohwell:

:lol:

I wish mine would bring the kills to the door, instead I'll be just weeding along and see the dead body in the flower bed OR floating in our pool.

We had our pool liner replaced several weeks back and the workers were commenting on how our Maine Coon had been supervising all day. When the water hose came, she went over and sat next to it watching the water go in the pool.

They thought she was being cute but I know better. The sadistic feline couldn't wait to drown something in there :ohwell: