Yarn???

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Anywhere to get it locally other than Michael's and JoAnne's? Neither carry what I'm looking for. I ordered some online the other day but it would be great if there was some place local where I could actually see in person what's for sale.

calvcopf

Anywhere to get it locally other than Michael's and JoAnne's? Neither carry what I'm looking for. I ordered some online the other day but it would be great if there was some place local where I could actually see in person what's for sale.

Wal-Mart

kk2187

You can try the Fuzzy Farmer's Market in Leonardtown. I've never been in there but I think they make their own yarn. Maybe they could help you.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Walmart has an aisle of yarn. There are some other places further north (Annapolis, etc) that sell some stuff. I think there are a couple of small places in Leonardtown (Crazy for Ewe?) but I don't know if they're still open.

Check out Fuzzy Farmers....can't find what you want?, start spinning your own:) Oh what fun it is!

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Ordering it online is really the best. Joanne's has a great selection, but WalMart doesn't. The Joanne's in Waldorf is great too. LionBrand.com, Herrschners.com, and redheart.com. Joanne's offers free shipping about once a month and they always have coupons in the paper.
Let me know what you're looking for.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Thanks all! Price isn't really a concern. I'm looking for super bulky merino yarn. I'll check the places in Leonardtown as they sound like they are probably my best bet.

I NEED one of these in my life!

Attachments

• blanket.jpg
    blanket.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 96
Last edited: