Yay for Bama!!

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
Head coach Nick Saban is leaving the Miami Dolphins to accept a job with the University of Alabama, ending his two-year run in the NFL.

Saban told the Dolphins assistant coaches Wednesday morning that he was leaving, accepting an offer that is believed to be worth approximately $40 million over a 10-year period, although there are variable structures within the deal that Alabama put on the table. In the process, Saban left with three years remaining on his five-year contract with the Dolphins. He made $4.5 million annually.

He is expected to become the highest paid head coach in college and believed to be the first to reach the $4 million per year figure.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-sabanleaves010307&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Terps

As an LSU fan i feel an even bigger need to kill BAMA next year. I mean Saban's weak pathetic attempt to coach the NFL only lasted 3 years. He has come back to the SEC, hopefully he will help BAMA to become a better team but as far as LSU fans are concerned, we are ready to give Saban a serious whooping next year that he wont forget......maybe like the one we gave Notre Dame last ngiht :razz:

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
I am a LSU fan also, born and raised in Louisiana. Although since my husband played for Alabama, I am a bama fan first. I watched and cheered for LSU last night. They played a great game and they have a great coach. I can definitely see how LSU fans would be mad but get over it they have a great coach now.
I never thought Saban was gonna be a good NFL coach, but he's a great college coach and recruiter. I can't wait to see the season Bama will have next year with Saban and Prothro back. ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Please make that Roll Tide stuff stop. I thought I left all that stuff behind when I left that state. (it's a joke, btw)

I happen to go to a college about 50 minutes away from U of A and picked the wrong night to go out. It was the Auburn/Bama football game and let's just say, riot gas is horrible to walk through just to get to the car.....

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
jwwb2000 said:
Please make that Roll Tide stuff stop. I thought I left all that stuff behind when I left that state. (it's a joke, btw)

I happen to go to a college about 50 minutes away from U of A and picked the wrong night to go out. It was the Auburn/Bama football game and let's just say, riot gas is horrible to walk through just to get to the car.....
:lmao: :killingme yep definitely the wrong night!

C

chess

even though saban is from wva, i am still pretty angry at what he has done to the dolphins and i hate the dolphins... such a #######