YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! Back on Lou...

R

remaxrealtor

I rode Lou for the first time since my accident in Fe. yesterday! He's healthy and sound and WILD as ever, but it felt sooooooooooo good to be on him. I LOVE that goofy guy!

Many thanks to all of you for so much support. I got a 100% on my knee last week and seem to be better in the head....as "better" as my head gets:killingme!!!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I rode Lou for the first time since my accident in Fe. yesterday! He's healthy and sound and WILD as ever, but it felt sooooooooooo good to be on him. I LOVE that goofy guy!

Many thanks to all of you for so much support. I got a 100% on my knee last week and seem to be better in the head....as "better" as my head gets:killingme!!!

Lou is a horse??

Or just some REALLY lucky guy named Lou??

D

dems4me

WTG!!!!! :clap: :clap:

Robin

Wonderful news Remax...I am sure your horses missed their mommy