Yeah. I really don't want some of the drivers we have to be "flying" too.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Soccer moms may be taking flight in van that can both fly and drive

How this Florida-based multipurpose vehicle company promises to bridge the road to the skies

Imagine this: You are cruising down the highway in a van one moment and then soaring through the skies the next. It sounds crazy, right?

However, it could soon be possible with a groundbreaking vehicle innovation called LuftCar, which is a detachable van that can fly.

This hydrogen-powered vehicle is about to completely blur the lines between land and air travel.

How does the detachable van work?
LuftCar is an autonomous air and road vehicle with electrical propulsion and vertical takeoff and landing capability. It is powered by hydrogen fuel cells. On the ground, it has a range of 150 miles. In eVTOL (electric vertical takeoff and landing) mode, it has a max distance of 300 miles at a top speed of up to 220 mph and a max altitude of 4,000 feet. The inspiration behind the vehicle comes from the Filipino jeepneys.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ever since I was a little girl watching The Jetsons I've wanted a flying car. I just don't want anyone else to have a flying car because that depletes my enjoyment of not having other motorists around me.

jrt_ms1995

Three words.

Floating refueling stations.

I’m sure Biden’s on it.
Yep!

1708179791048.jpeg