Yeah... look a this

R

residentofcre

A member of CRE sent me this picture... I am so envious....

:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:

rockfish

Here's one my son caught and released a couple years ago from the dam.

Attachments

• 100_2035.jpg
    100_2035.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 133

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I used to swim there. OK, why do they let you fish and swim, but the fish aren't fit to eat? :twitch: Like you can buy a home, but you never really own it because you will always pay taxes on the land, which belongs to NO ONE and the house which you can't take with you when you die. Does anyone think that situations like this make us unworthy to survive as a species?

D

dems4me

Nice bass !!

:yeahthat: I've learned thruogh experience though - if you want to make your fish look bigger hold it out closer to the camera :lol: I remember seeing a bunch of pictures of my various bass catches thinking -- WOW!!! I don't recall them being THAT big only to realize this trick :lol:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

:yeahthat: I've learned thruogh experience though - if you want to make your fish look bigger hold it out closer to the camera :lol: I remember seeing a bunch of pictures of my various bass catches thinking -- WOW!!! I don't recall them being THAT big only to realize this trick :lol:

:yeahthat: :lol:

dad taught me that from the first time I went fishing :lol:

Also get the camera up close.