SGI/OTHER 101
HD/Penske Hendrick 99
OldHillcrestGuy 88
OldHillcrestGuy 4Time Champ 86
SGI/JGR 69
Homedepot20 68
HD/Stewart Haas 45

homedepot20

Dega is a Crazy , Crash, Wreck Em,Demolition RACE .
I don't believe ANYONE has ever Picked the Winner or left with a good Point Day 🤔🤔
TOP 3 are very CLOSE, TIGHT with 6 races REMAINING.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I haven't see a race all summer, don't get the cable channels they were on. Today it's on NBC, so I get to watch. Just noticed a change to the cars...on the left side only, there's a plexi 'wing' from mid-cabin roof to the rear wing. ? Stability? Change air flow to prevent side draft incidents?

gemma_rae

I haven't see a race all summer, don't get the cable channels they were on. Today it's on NBC, so I get to watch. Just noticed a change to the cars...on the left side only, there's a plexi 'wing' from mid-cabin roof to the rear wing. ? Stability? Change air flow to prevent side draft incidents?
The term side drafting has evolved to mean getting so close to another car you are dumping air from your car onto your competitors spoiler to slow him down. But I think what you mean is accurate.

The fin you are speaking of is to try to keep car going straight should it break sideways. I do believe it's only used on 1.5 mile tracks or larger, but would have to check into it.

Last edited:

homedepot20

Haven't notice that 🤔🤔🤔

homedepot20

Yellawood 500 RESULTS ( SHORTENED RAIN)
☆☆WALLACE☆☆
Keselowsk
Logano
Kurt Busch
Bell
Fantasy Standing AFTER Talladega
☆☆TEAM TOYOTA 103+0=103
HD/Penske Hendrick 99+4=103
SGI/OTHER 101+0=101