Yellowstone

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Who watched last night?

:yahoo:

I'm glad they didn't kill off Jimmy but he really needs to dump that crappy girlfriend.

They're trying to make Beth a character to root for but honestly I hate her and was hoping she was dead. You have to wonder what the hell is wrong with Rip that he'd even consider marrying a c-word like that. I feel sorry for their new kid.

Speaking of the new kid, yeah, please. :rolleyes: One more eye-roller in a show filled with them. The writers could make drama with scenes and characters that are at least remotely believable.

I still like the series but at this point in the game most of them jump the shark hard - look what happened to AHS. So I'm hoping they don't just start phoning it in and keep the plots interesting.

I'm pretty sure it was Willa & Co that ordered the attack on the Duttons. We know it wasn't Rainwater, and I don't think it was Jamie. Unless there's someone else it could be.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Wife and I did. We're addicts. She, especially, since she's a western horse person and even did some of the cattle cutting like they show on the show.

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Who watched last night?

:yahoo:

I'm glad they didn't kill off Jimmy but he really needs to dump that crappy girlfriend.

They're trying to make Beth a character to root for but honestly I hate her and was hoping she was dead. You have to wonder what the hell is wrong with Rip that he'd even consider marrying a c-word like that. I feel sorry for their new kid.

Speaking of the new kid, yeah, please. :rolleyes: One more eye-roller in a show filled with them. The writers could make drama with scenes and characters that are at least remotely believable.

I still like the series but at this point in the game most of them jump the shark hard - look what happened to AHS. So I'm hoping they don't just start phoning it in and keep the plots interesting.

I'm pretty sure it was Willa & Co that ordered the attack on the Duttons. We know it wasn't Rainwater, and I don't think it was Jamie. Unless there's someone else it could be.
Ain't no way Jimmy is giving her up.. he knows he will NEVER play in that league again.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ain't no way Jimmy is giving her up.. he knows he will NEVER play in that league again.

Well now he's leaving to go be a show horse cowboy, so either she leaves with him or he dumps her. (I hope he dumps her.)

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo

FTR: I have never seen Yellowstone.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I have seen Yellowstone. I have also seen Yellowstone. The real place is much better than the made up place. And it has way less drama. And way more bison than horses.

ginwoman

We recorded it and watched it last night. We enjoyed it. Pretty far fetched that Beth even survived that blast or that John survived all those shots. So many commercials but they all were basically ads for upcoming Paramount + shows. Not sure if we are going to bite the bullet and buy paramount +. We love Seal Team and they have switched to Paramount +

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pretty far fetched that Beth even survived that blast

Big fail. The blast blew out her freaking office windows and she walked away unhurt? Yeah, that didn't happen.

They never said what happened to her assistant who brought in the package.
Or the kid who was off finding lugnuts when his mom and John got shot up.
And whatever happened to Christina? Last we saw her she was pregnant with Jamie's baby, then she just disappeared.

Plot holes are annoying.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Yellowstone’ Season 4 Premiere Soars to 14.7 Million Viewers With No Streaming

As of now, the show stands as the #1 series of 2021 across all television— which includes broadcast, cable, and premium networks, and it is the most-watched season premiere on cable since “The Walking Dead” in 2017.

The 14.7 million figure is up 58% compared to “Yellowstone’s” Season 3 premiere (9.3 million) and the show’s premiere simulcast across Paramount Net, CMT, Pop and TV Land is up 66% compared to its Season 3 premiere (12.7 versus 7.6 million viewers). When looking at the figures from the Season 4 premiere on Paramount Network alone, the drama is up 10.5 million total viewers— 60% in comparison with its Season 3 premiere (6.5 million). In terms of the target, ages 18-49 demographic, it is up 64% in ratings (4.19 versus 2.56).

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
So, soon we'll have a "Who has never seen an episode of Yellowstone?" meme.
I've only seen 1, the first one. I have to admit it was pretty dramatic starting out with blowing the top of a horses head off. The lawyer lady I was positive was going to be the bad guy, but now not so sure. Also there was the branding of a guy for being a scumbag, if that doesn't make you change your ways nothing will.