Yellowstone

Freefaller

Big fail. The blast blew out her freaking office windows and she walked away unhurt? Yeah, that didn't happen.

They never said what happened to her assistant who brought in the package.
Or the kid who was off finding lugnuts when his mom and John got shot up.
And whatever happened to Christina? Last we saw her she was pregnant with Jamie's baby, then she just disappeared.

Plot holes are annoying.
She suffered severe burns all over her back!

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
So, soon we'll have a "Who has never seen an episode of Yellowstone?" meme.
Saw my first episode earlier this week at my brother's house. Too bad I saw this week's episode, so without my bro filling in the blanks, I'd be so totally lost. Very intriguing, tho.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I love, love, love Yellowstone, but there is one thing about the show that irks the heck out of me (and I have a LOT of irk!). It is when John Dutton/Kevin Costner moves his mouth when he is in an unpleasant situation. It's like he pushes his tongue between his teeth and cheek, like he has a malted milk ball in his mouth. Every single time. It is so distracting.

black dog

Free America
I love, love, love Yellowstone, but there is one thing about the show that irks the heck out of me (and I have a LOT of irk!). It is when John Dutton/Kevin Costner moves his mouth when he is in an unpleasant situation. It's like he pushes his tongue between his teeth and cheek, like he has a malted milk ball in his mouth. Every single time. It is so distracting.

I believe he's trying to emulate other westerns with Robert Duvall in them.....

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I never noticed. Now I'll probably never unsee it. Thanks! :neener:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I get the sense Costner is displeased playing an aging patriarch and not a dashing romantic lead.

What irks me about the show is this justontheedge incestuous relationship between John and Beth. They're skeevy with each other and it's gross.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I get the sense Costner is displeased playing an aging patriarch and not a dashing romantic lead.

What irks me about the show is this justontheedge incestuous relationship between John and Beth. They're skeevy with each other and it's gross.
That was MORE than a little weird - her being in his bedroom like that, wasn't it?!!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I LOVE Yellowstone!

REAL l men ( :hot: ) and women and no freaking whiny ass babies. IF there are whiny ass babies - they get put in their place real quick. :yay:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

It is Hollywood.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed

Yep, that skeeves me out, also.

Are you just as bothered at the weird age thing going on between John and Beth as well? She looks like she could be his wife, instead of his daughter.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Are you just as bothered at the weird age thing going on between John and Beth as well? She looks like she could be his wife, instead of his daughter.

It's all that Satan coming out in her, makes her look old. 👿

I love Walker, he's the only person to root for on that show. I hope they don't kill him off.