Yellowstone

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And now we can see that, in addition to her other flaws, Monica is one of those women that is pathologically jealous too... Good grief.

The weird stalker chick came out of the blue, so I'm guessing they're going to have her try to kill Monica so she can have Casey all to herself. Then they will be only one "back from the dead" to being a full fledged soap opera.

black dog

Free America
The weird stalker chick came out of the blue, so I'm guessing they're going to have her try to kill Monica so she can have Casey all to herself. Then they will be only one "back from the dead" to being a full fledged soap opera.

I thought she was in a show or two in season 3 or maybe 2....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I thought she was in a show or two in season 3 or maybe 2....

She was the one that was a stripper and became a ranch hand (because, yeah, that happens) and had a thing with Jimmy. But then she was cool and tough; now they're portraying her as a weirdo.

black dog

Free America
She was the one that was a stripper and became a ranch hand (because, yeah, that happens) and had a thing with Jimmy. But then she was cool and tough; now they're portraying her as a weirdo.

Oh, I thought you were talking about that indian girl in the black hat. Love at first sight woman...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Season finale tonight!

The story has been so draggy and uninteresting that I can't imagine what the cliffhanger will be. They blew everyone up last season, so they can't do that again.

black dog

Free America
Its interesting that the last few weeks the show have been billed as The Season Finale.
I would bet next season its gonna be streamed like they did with The Mayor of Kingstown and

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
* heavy sigh *

When good shows go bad....

I hate that. But it's over now, so that's good.