Yep Friday night told me winters here…

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Yep Friday night told me winters here… Had to flip on the heat and put the flannel sheets on the bed. Oh and grab the blanket.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
There was a skim of ice on my boat cover at work, where the water pooled.

Remember if you don't store your pressure washer in a warm area, the pump can freeze and crack.

Grumpy

There was a skim of ice on my boat cover at work, where the water pooled.

Remember if you don't store your pressure washer in a warm area, the pump can freeze and crack.
Thx for that..just brought mine in out of the cold

rio

My heat has already been on! I haven't needed my flannel sheets for a few years. 😂
Me either🥵

Found a happy medium with the sheets made out of the t-shirt type fabric (jersey knit?). They don't make me sweat like crazy, but they aren't freezing when I first get into bed.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
You know it's winter when Cracker Barrel lights the fireplace. In Tennessee.

BTW @Kyle I looked for key lime soda while I was having dinner here. One lone bottle of Stewarts root beer amongst hundreds of other sodas.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You know it's winter when Cracker Barrel lights the fireplace. In Tennessee.

BTW @Kyle I looked for key lime soda while I was having dinner here. One lone bottle of Stewarts root beer amongst hundreds of other sodas.
Yep. There seems to be a shortage of all of it, Rosered looked when she was up in Frederick a while back as well.

The Covid lockdowns destroyed everything.

here’s hoping for next year… :cheers:

PS… If you get a chance you really wanna try it

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Yep. There seems to be a shortage of all of it, Rosered looked when she was up in Frederick a while back as well.

The Covid lockdowns destroyed everything.

here’s hoping for next year… :cheers:
I'm glad everyone is looking out for you. 😊

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Just finished starting a fire. Gonna be toasty in here soon!

PS. Ladies. Evening Primrose, with the vitamins.

black dog

Free America
Yep Friday night told me winters here… Had to flip on the heat and put the flannel sheets on the bed. Oh and grab the blanket.
Soon I will bust out the flannel sheets and the LL Bean flannel jeans.
Flannel jeans mean warm beans...

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
PS… If you get a chance you really wanna try it
Not in this lifetime...
I was in the hospital having a severe attack of diverticulitis. They made me drink a gallon of "key lime flavored" crap for the imaging tests.. Stuff was beyond awful.

I can't look at anything "key lime" now without getting ill. I'll stick with the cream sodas.

UglyBear

I can't look at anything "key lime" now without getting ill. I'll stick with the cream sodas.
Mmmmm cream sodas...
Once in a blue moon when I allow myself to drink a soda, it better be the best most enjoyable soda ever — and that’s a high quality cream soda. Mmm.

Last edited: