Yep

Burnthings

Sapidus

That's not ICE's job, so if you saw that it would be pretty bad.

Why do you not care if the Ceo's and heads of these companies including Trump are held accountable for the actions of their companies?

Wouldn't that solve the problem? No jobs no "illegal immigration"

SamSpade

Why would immigration and customs enforcement have ANY role in punishing CEO's? Why not wonder why ATFE doesn't do it? - it's just as dumb.

And despite all the bellyaching from persons on this board, the last thing anyone on the left wants to do is punish people for hiring illegal aliens (because then they'd be for ending the JOBS of illegals), not when they want open borders, oppose deportation even of criminals and want free healthcare to be given to them, even if it isn't given to the rest of us.

CPUSA

Why do you not care if the Ceo's and heads of these companies including Trump are held accountable for the actions of their companies?

Probably for the same reasons why YOU do not care about this Country or Americans....NOT YOUR fellow Americans, because we don't claim a slimy commie POS such as yourself...just Americans.
Life would be so much better for all...you, me...EVERYBODY...if you would just go find a Country that would be more suitable to your whiny little commie arse, because if you ever get brave enough to come out of your parents basement, I'll be right there to offer up free lessons in Patriotism, you little Twink...

This_person

Sam did a pretty darned good job of answering first, but I'll add that I have repeatedly said that it would make a big difference to enforce employment laws, and strengthen them. Your interpretation that I am against responsibility for the hired the same as the hirers is based on.....nothing. You would have to have never read a single thing I've written on the topic, and had to reach extensively to misinterpret my post that far.

The FBI doesn't issue city parking tickets, the CIA doesn't investigate or prosecute local arson cases, and ICE doesn't enforce employment laws. Suggesting they do, as the OP did, is willful ignorance bordering on plain stupidity. Your response to me challenges how stupid the OP was with his cartoon.

MiddleGround

I love how all of the CEOs in the cartoon are white males. Are you suggesting that African Americans or Women cannot be CEOs? Are you saying that Oprah never... EVER hired an undocumented?

That's a pretty racist cartoon if you ask me :whistle:

This_person

I love how all of the CEOs in the cartoon are white males. Are you suggesting that African Americans or Women cannot be CEOs? Are you saying that Oprah never... EVER hired an undocumented?

That's a pretty racist cartoon if you ask me :whistle:
Are you assuming their gender??????

Don't you love how they threw in the Trump person at the door of the bus, too? :lol: Rent. Free.

luvmygdaughters

Lets see, I wonder how many are employed by the rich and elite in Hollywood. You know, all the ones who keep hollering about President Trump and his racist tweets and motivations. Could it be, these same people are the ones who are hiring the illegals as nanny's, cooks, maids, landscapers, gardeners, etc.