YES, DEAR I’m a 25-year-old ‘traditional’ wife – my husband doesn’t have to lift a finger and I spend 5 hours a day in the kitchen

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
She says that the husband should be the one that goes out to work to be the provider and the protector, while the wife is the homemaker and doesn't need to financially add to the family.

Despite the fact the pair have no children, Estee says she doesn't agree with women trying to have it all.

In fact, soon after meeting her husband, Conner, 22, she dropped out of college — and now dedicates her time to serving her husband.

She insists that she doesn't want to go out to work all day and come home to cook and clean like her own mother did.

"I definitely didn't grow up in a traditional setting. My parents divorced when I was young and my mom struggled with her kids to make ends meet," she said.

"I strongly knew that I didn't want that for myself. I didn't want to be the woman that went out to work all day and then have to come home to cook and clean.

"I dreamed of staying home and having a partner that would appreciate my role as a homemaker. I just wanted a simple and traditional life."