Yes, I'm a noob

goofy-grape

Are you chubby?
Do u have fake hoots? NODo you color coordinate? yesWhat kind of bike do you ride? a 2 wheeler. :lol:
Do you swallow? when I'm done chewing.
Do you make out, boink or give happy endings on the first date? NO :faint
Do you have Tattoos yes, doesn't everyone
Are you Baptist or Mormon?
Catholic

D

dems4me

Just statred working here and I hate it. Moved from VA. Beach and this is WAY too much traffic for me.

Where are you commuting in from? :shrug: In my opinion this is the WORST time of the year for commuting... it gets better over spring and summer and lightens up some near the holidays. Just gotta get through this part. Hang in there.

goofy-grape

Where are you commuting in from? :shrug: In my opinion this is the WORST time of the year for commuting... it gets better over spring and summer and lightens up some near the holidays. Just gotta get through this part. Hang in there.

Mechanicsville for now but Lex Park in 3 months.

Toxick

Splat
why so many questions? Do you do this to all the noobs?

Usually newbs have their skin peeled off in strips over the period of a few days, and the sickly-sweet aroma of their burning flesh fills their nostrils as their fileted ribbons of skin are dipped in boiling vats wesson oil.

Then it gets tough.

Somehow you got lucky, and missed all the hazing rituals.

D

dems4me

Usually newbs have their skin peeled off in strips over the period of a few days, and the sickly-sweet aroma of their burning flesh fills their nostrils as their fileted ribbons of skin are dipped in boiling vats wesson oil.

Then it gets tough.

Somehow you got lucky, and missed all the hazing rituals.

Yeah!!! This one seems nice, can we keep it?

:lol: