Yes It's Ladies' Night and the Feeling's Right!

TPD

the poor dad
It's baaaack - 19th annual Ladies Night @ Ridge Hardware this Friday, Dec 10th - 7pm-9pm. Come on down for some great food, fun, door prizes, and of course - Grandmom's Eggnog! Always a great time had by all during one of the most anticipated events in Ridge.

Also happening in Ridge on Friday night - Tree Lighting at the fire department, 6pm-9pm. Unfortunately no food here this year and I'm not sure how close you can get to Santa either.

And I believe there will be karaoke at the American Legion after Queen of Hearts on Friday night.

This is our version of Christmas on the Square only we will call it Redneck Christmas in Ridge - Leonardtown ain't got nothing on Ridge!

So ladies, stop by the firehouse @ 6pm to see the tree lighting, then leave the husband and kids in line to visit Santa while you come down to get your drink on at Ridge Hardware @ 7pm, then after the husband drops the kids with the babysitter, meet up with him at the American Legion to belt one out!

Attachments

• IMG_5182.jpg
    IMG_5182.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 34

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
So have you seen hide or hair of SailorGirl in the last few months or do we assume that the Vultures got her in the goat shed?

TPD

the poor dad
can I bring arm candy with me or should I ask Bann out myself. I am soooo shy and reserved. Every time I drive by her house unnannounced, shes washing her hair or watching the Patty Duke show.
You may be a bit too sophisticated for Ridge. Bann fits in well tho because we have people that like to dance, but I’m not one of them...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
can I bring arm candy with me or should I ask Bann out myself. I am soooo shy and reserved. Every time I drive by her house unnannounced, shes washing her hair or watching the Patty Duke show.

You can hang out in the back of the parking lot with me and see if we might get lucky pickin' off any low-hanging fruit that had a few too many glasses of the free punch. Oh wait..there's no free punch?? Well shoot...

TPD

the poor dad
We’ve got some great door prizes donated to us this year-

Gift certificate from Kellam’s Seafood
Gift certificate from Buzzy’s
Numerous bottles of assorted liquor/wine from the new owners of Ridge Market
Gift certificate from Pax Ale House
Hope to also have a gift certificate from Pier 450

Thanks to all of our local businesses that have donated door prizes - greatly appreciated!

Less than 24 hours before the fun begins!