Yesterdays Child

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Anyone heard them? What did you think?

Had my first experience hearing them this past weekend.

LusbyMom

How long did you guys stay? I thought it sounded bad as I was leaving but they were still kind of setting up

Umm long enough to realize we needed to leave... Along with a bunch of other people who left. Went to Jake & Al's and saw a bunch of other people that left Vera's too :lol:

Beta84

They're out to get us
How long did you guys stay? I thought it sounded bad as I was leaving but they were still kind of setting up

I think Yesterday's Child was the 3rd band of the night for them...when they were at CJ's. Of course they saved the best band for after I skipped out on them and went to Green Door :frown:

we didn't stay long after u guys left, that other band was noisy and crappy :boo:

mattvivslivesou

www.meerkatsound.com
I work with Yesterday's Child, for most of their shows*. They are a great group, very good music selection for everyone to enjoy. They normally play at Calypso Bay in Tracy's Landing and there is never a "light" turn out.

They are definitely a band worth checking out in the future.
Yesterday's Child on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

*I wasn’t with them at Vera’s, I can’t comment on the sound quality of the evening. I know that Vera’s can be a tricky room to mix at (summer 2008 set-up). I haven’t been in there since the 2009 renovations.

tyky

eieio
I think Yesterday's Child was the 3rd band of the night for them...when they were at CJ's. Of course they saved the best band for after I skipped out on them and went to Green Door :frown:

we didn't stay long after u guys left, that other band was noisy and crappy :boo:

Yeah they sounded like crap when we were walking out!

So who did you go to the green Door with :popcorn:

LusbyMom

Yesterdays Child was the FIRST of 3 bands that night. We liked CJ's the best :lmao:

LusbyMom

I work with Yesterday's Child, for most of their shows*. They are a great group, very good music selection for everyone to enjoy. They normally play at Calypso Bay in Tracy's Landing and there is never a "light" turn out.

They are definitely a band worth checking out in the future.
Yesterday's Child on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

*I wasn’t with them at Vera’s, I can’t comment on the sound quality of the evening. I know that Vera’s can be a tricky room to mix at (summer 2008 set-up). I haven’t been in there since the 2009 renovations.

Renovations looked great!! The new bar was nice to have. I really wasn't impressed with this band and I have heard several in 2008 at Vera's.

The place was packed... and thinned out after the band started.