Yet another horsey girl looking for work :)

WoodVic

Hi! I am new to the SOMD forums and a friend of kmbetit. . . she has been keeping me up to date on all the hot topics that have been jumping around so I thought it was about time I started posting!! "Hello everyone!!"
So the other thing I was wondering was if anyone knew of any farms or vets that are hiring. . . I'm just looking for something part time, I teach lessons at a farm in Lusby and am just looking for some more experience in a different environment, I work with Morgans (western, hunter, saddle seat, driving etc.) and have experience working with babies, breeding, and starting horses. If anyone knows anyone who is looking for some help please let me know! Thanks!!

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
Hi! I am new to the SOMD forums and a friend of kmbetit. . . she has been keeping me up to date on all the hot topics that have been jumping around so I thought it was about time I started posting!! "Hello everyone!!"
So the other thing I was wondering was if anyone knew of any farms or vets that are hiring. . . I'm just looking for something part time, I teach lessons at a farm in Lusby and am just looking for some more experience in a different environment, I work with Morgans (western, hunter, saddle seat, driving etc.) and have experience working with babies, breeding, and starting horses. If anyone knows anyone who is looking for some help please let me know! Thanks!!

Welcome! Where did you get your breeding experience? Im looking to become a breeding manager and want to work with breeding farms first before I start taking classes

jamesbond007

There's a farm in Northern Leonardtown hiring. I was going to try and work there, but it's a bit of a drive for me.