Yippee Skippy!!

fttrsbeerwench

I got me some tickets to see Powerman5000 and my buddy Josh's band, Arsenic at Jaxx march 28th!!!!

I'm taking three friends to round out my 31st birfday celebration!!

:yahoo: :dude: :dude:

And if anyone is interested, I can get more tickets.. 15 bucks each.. I know there are some head bangers in here.... :wink:

Josimmon

fttrsbeerwench said:
I got me some tickets to see Powerman5000 and my buddy Josh's band, Arsenic at Jaxx march 28th!!!!

I'm taking three friends to round out my 31st birfday celebration!!

:yahoo: :dude: :dude:

And if anyone is interested, I can get more tickets.. 15 bucks each.. I know there are some head bangers in here.... :wink:

I bet I can name at least one of those partners in crime :popcorn:

Toxick

Splat
fttrsbeerwench said:

:dude:

When Worlds Collide is still one of my all-time favorite songs.

ShaunaNJoe

I'm hungry....
I got mine too!

I got tickets to see Arsenic too! I love them!
:dude:
Got my Korn and Mudvayne tickets too!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I wanted tickets to the Blue Collar Comedy Tour. :bawl: Have fun at the concert!

Thanks for making me correct the error in my ways, mystery message person.

Last edited:

fttrsbeerwench

migtig said:
I wanted tickets to the Blue Collar Comedy Tour. :bawl: Have fun at the concert!

Thanks for making me correct the error in my ways, mystery message person.

I gave my tickets to my girlfriend and her husband, since they are always broke and never get to do anything together.I'll watch their kiddo so they can have a night out.. Good deed for the day.

Thank you for my EARLY morning phone call... You are so sweet, you make my butt pucker!! :lmao:

WOOT! Jay in a day! :nailbiting: