YMCA in Calvert County?

lil_daisy

I read some time ago there would or is going to be a YMCA on or near the fairgrounds. Anyone know of any information about this? Is it built or open? I'd love to get my boys into some swim lessons or just soemthing extra for them. They are 3 n 4 YO.

Thanks.

:dance: gymnastics? :biggrin:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by lil_daisy
I read some time ago there would or is going to be a YMCA on or near the fairgrounds. Anyone know of any information about this? Is it built or open? I'd love to get my boys into some swim lessons or just soemthing extra for them. They are 3 n 4 YO.

Thanks.

:dance: gymnastics? :biggrin:

I don't know about Calvert but there is a really nice indoor swim pool in Great Mills that has lessons.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Re: Re: YMCA in Calvert County?

Originally posted by CMC122
I don't know about Calvert but there is a really nice indoor swim pool in Great Mills that has lessons.

We take our kids there for swimming lessons. Great facility.

Also, I blame Jacques Morali for the fact that I hear the Village People every time I see the phrase YMCA. :lol:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Re: Re: Re: YMCA in Calvert County?

Originally posted by Tonio
We take our kids there for swimming lessons. Great facility.

Also, I blame Jacques Morali for the fact that I hear the Village People every time I see the phrase YMCA. :lol:

My daughter takes lesson's also. I just wish they had more people interested in the harder classes so she could get challenged more.

I think the Village People and YMCA are all part of everyone's DNA now!
My daughter ALWAYS play's that song when we go to Berts.:blushing: