Yo Mommy

DoWhat

Sexy Stud
PREMO Member
Wouldn't it be a lot of fun to be able to see other forumites karma comments?
Make a link when you look at the formites profile.

Get busy.

Angel

~*~*~
DoWhat said:
Wouldn't it be a lot of fun to be able to see other forumites karma comments?
Make a link when you look at the formites profile.

Get busy.
I'll show you mine, if you show me yours? :wench:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Since you asked...

Tonio's Karma Comments said:
get a life

f***ing prick

yuck

I pray that you will change your belief in your religious beliefs.

retard

Don't call your wife

[size=-1]effin ' moron

dumbass[/size]

Angel

~*~*~
PrchJrkr said:
:smack: Didn't you just tell me yesterday "no more drunk posting"?

:shakingheadandwalkingaway:

:flowers:
:blushing: Maybe I should have said, "no more drunk posting except on Friday nights and possibly Saturday nights". :lmao:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
vraiblonde said:
Considering that your karma is maxed green, why don't you post some of those comments and focus on that instead?
You're right that the red is a small percentage of my karma. It's tempting to look at those messages and think, "Well, there's no pleasing some people." But that would feel like an evasion of responsibility. If I get red karma, it's my own fault, and it means there are elements of my behavior that I need to fix.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tonio said:
If I get red karma, it's my own fault, and it means there are elements of my behavior that I need to fix.
You're obviously having a meltdown because red karma isn't necessarily a reflection on you - it could be that the giver is a nutty malcontent who wants to make someone else as unhappy as they are.

It's tempting to look at those messages and think, "Well, there's no pleasing some people."
This is an appropriate response to red karma. And an even better one would be to just go :rolleyes: and move on.

Because think about it - if you get a majority of green, those people obviously think you're okay. So why would you change to appease the minority?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Tonio said:
If I get red karma, it's my own fault, and it means there are elements of my behavior that I need to fix.
:killngme That is one of the saddest things I've ever seen posted on the forums. :huggy: :roflmao: