Yo Mommy

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Mikeinsmd said:
You don't think THAT was exposure enough??? :faint:
I'm just sayin', you aren't going to win the Ms. Hawaiian Tropic Bikini Contest dancing for fifty cent pieces. :shrug:
 

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
I'm just sayin', you aren't going to win the Ms. Hawaiian Tropic Bikini Contest dancing for fifty cent pieces. :shrug:
So where's this pic? :eyebrow:
 

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
vraiblonde said:
You're obviously having a meltdown because red karma isn't necessarily a reflection on you - it could be that the giver is a nutty malcontent who wants to make someone else as unhappy as they are.
Excellent point. Maybe I'm overreating because I don't want to be someone like JPC, who believes it's everyone else who has a problem, not him.
 

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Tonio said:
Excellent point. Maybe I'm overreating because I don't want to be someone like JPC, who believes it's everyone else who has a problem, not him.
Red Karma is just fun.
 

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
cattitude said:
:yeahthat: I see it as that I'm doing a good job of getting under someone's skin. :lol:
I don't understand why someone would want to get under someone else's skin. I ask not because of anything I might have experienced. It's just a part of the human psyche that is a mystery to me, like the desire to gamble or the desire to get intoxicated or the interest in celebrity marriages and divorces. I've never had the impulse to get under someone else's skin, although I'm sure I've done it unintentionally.
 

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Tonio said:
I don't understand why someone would want to get under someone else's skin. I ask not because of anything I might have experienced. It's just a part of the human psyche that is a mystery to me, like the desire to gamble or the desire to get intoxicated or the interest in celebrity marriages and divorces. I've never had the impulse to get under someone else's skin, although I'm sure I've done it unintentionally.
What do you do for fun? :confused:
 

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Tonio said:
I don't understand why someone would want to get under someone else's skin.
On the special occasion that you meet someone like JPC - someone so oblivious to logic and reality, you may find that trying to get under his skin is like a game. Real debate is pointless, so I can flex my brain in one of his posts before moving to something substantive. Additionally, the tards are entertaining under normal conditions, but they can be downright hilarious when pissed. You should give it a go; you might like it.
 

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
hvp05 said:
On the special occasion that you meet someone like JPC - someone so oblivious to logic and reality, you may find that trying to get under his skin is like a game. Real debate is pointless, so I can flex my brain in one of his posts before moving to something substantive. Additionally, the tards are entertaining under normal conditions, but they can be downright hilarious when pissed. You should give it a go; you might like it.
I assumed (incorrectly) that he would become dangerous when pissed, only because he seems so mentally unbalanced.
 

Sharon

* * * * * * * * *
Staff member
PREMO Member
Tonio said:
I assumed (incorrectly) that he would become dangerous when pissed, only because he seems so mentally unbalanced.
Do you think he can jump through your monitor? :lol:
 

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Tonio said:
I don't understand why someone would want to get under someone else's skin. I ask not because of anything I might have experienced. It's just a part of the human psyche that is a mystery to me, like the desire to gamble or the desire to get intoxicated or the interest in celebrity marriages and divorces. I've never had the impulse to get under someone else's skin, although I'm sure I've done it unintentionally.
It was a joke. :jameo:
 
Top