Yo Pensacola!

fredsaid2

You asked earlier about local shows. Maryland Saddle Association posted most of their entry forms, stall reservation and class lists. You'll need to register by the end of the month if your students would like to go for the end of the year awards. They also give a price break for pre-registering, i.e. two weeks before the show. Here's the link MSA

W

WildHorses

fredsaid2 said:
First show's not until May, you'll be warm by then!

Is Pensacola still with us? :howdy: Thought she was in Florida although someone told me today :gossip: and then after I said you've got to be kidding, they said :gossip: and I said that can't be true because :gossip: and they said oh, but it is and I know because :gossip: Has anybody else heard this? :flowers:

changeling

WildHorses said:
Is Pensacola still with us? :howdy: Thought she was in Florida although someone told me today :gossip: and then after I said you've got to be kidding, they said :gossip: and I said that can't be true because :gossip: and they said oh, but it is and I know because :gossip: Has anybody else heard this? :flowers:

I heard the exact same thing today and I just couldn't believe it. I guess it must be true. :killingme

fredsaid2

WildHorses said:

I thought she posted that she was visiting home for the holidays. Did she end up not liking somd weather that much?? Somebody spill the beans!