Yoga Toes

morganj614

Does anyone own a pair? If so, pros and cons please. They seem pricey to me but if they help feet that wore heels for years and had a lot of stress from aerobic jumping, I'll try them. TIA :flowers:

http://www.yogapro.com/ts/toestretcher.html

Attachments

• yogatoe_web8.jpg
    yogatoe_web8.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 140

Pandora

For a second there, I thought you took up Yoga maybe in an attempt to get s little taller. :whistle:

Those things look like the things the nail place puts between your toes when you get them done.

morganj614

Pandora said:
For a second there, I thought you took up Yoga maybe in an attempt to get s little taller. :whistle:

Those things look like the things the nail place puts between your toes when you get them done.

:smack: I am doing a combo of yoga and pilates at home and hope to grow 2 inches by the end of the year :whistle:

They do look like pedi seperators. I have some of those and they are cheap!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Yoga is not going to make you grow taller. :roflmao: It may make you appear taller, because it strengthens your core and improves your posture. :lol:

morganj614

Nickel said:
Yoga is not going to make you grow taller. :roflmao: It may make you appear taller, because it strengthens your core and improves your posture. :lol:

:lol: I know, my posture has gotten better. I'm almost as tall as Cable Chick

kerriellen

I have yoga toes and they are really good for stretching your feet out and helping with cramping. While they seperate your toes like the thing they use when you get a pedicure, it is much more of a stretch for you feet. In my opinion, if you get foot cramps, they are worth the price.