Yogananda on a banana peel

GregV814

Acting U S Capitol Police Chief Yogananda Pittman is on the way out. A Nationwide search, (within 10-20 miles) is to begin as soon as possible.
This stuns me... She met two benchmarks to be a police chief! Yeah, those silly missteps in recent weeks are significant, but hey, 2 checkmarks are embedded for life.
Maybe, we need a trans/Somalian immigrant to soothe the Governments problems and re-invent police policies in the regions!!

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I heard she's going to become a reality TV star. She's teaming up with OJ of The Real Cellblock Bitches of Loveland Correctional fame to find the white supremists responsible for the 70% of black babies born out of wedlock. Lee Boyd Malvo rounds out the trio as the look out.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I heard she's going to become a reality TV star. She's teaming up with OJ of The Real Cellblock Bitches of Loveland Correctional fame to find the white supremists responsible for the 70% of black babies born out of wedlock. Lee Boyd Malvo rounds out the trio as the look out.
OMG. A negro is gonna be a negro. Taken advantage of, (by the media complex), and used for the furtherance of division forced against the American public, (aka, the white race, aka Christians, aka Caucasians, aka Europeans), by the Bolshevik, zionist jews.

Hijinx

Affirmative Action promotions for those way past their Peter's Principal limitations are rough on the job.
When you put people in place who don't deserve to be there it hurts morale, it hurts the job , and it hurts the one who gets the job.