Yoo whoo, Saddlesore!

K

KizerSoSay

Look how quiet the 'barn' is when you and I aren't on. Did you go and scare everyone off with your intoxicated, crazed rants?

K

Katie

Quite a few of use were at a horse show today. :whistle:

My face is rather sunburned.

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
Look how quiet the 'barn' is when you and I aren't on. Did you go and scare everyone off with your intoxicated, crazed rants?

Moi? Intoxicated? Crazed? Ranting? Nay, not I! I just concluded watching Slutty (Desperate) Housewives. And might I add, me thinks some of the forum folk could teach those housewives a thing or two. :lmao:

So: what is the show news for this weekend? Let's hear it. Who brought home the most ribbons? Who embarrassed themselves? Did anyone see a large bay, with tricolor? Do tell!

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
Moi? Intoxicated? Crazed? Ranting? Nay, not I! I just concluded watching Slutty (Desperate) Housewives. And might I add, me thinks some of the forum folk could teach those housewives a thing or two. :lmao:

So: what is the show news for this weekend? Let's hear it. Who brought home the most ribbons? Who embarrassed themselves? Did anyone see a large bay, with tricolor? Do tell!

Thank God you are here. I have been talking to myself for the last 10 minutes. Good company, I am! :razz: It is creepy here alone at night ( with all the silent eyes watching, waiting for me to slip and give my ID away). NEVA!!

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
Thank God you are here. I have been talking to myself for the last 10 minutes. Good company, I am! :razz: It is creepy here alone at night ( with all the silent eyes watching, waiting for me to slip and give my ID away). NEVA!!

But everyone knows who you are! Even if you do live in NYC :lmao:
It is Santagaga who is the mystery. And hbic. All we know is that they are friends of Shady's, come here to do her bidding.

And speaking of mysterious identities, who are the Winn Dixies? Winnie, give us a hint! You are by far the most interesting -except for me and Kiz, of course.

K

KizerSoSay

I used to get pm's from a certain 'watcher' on here. But she only comes out when her bud is with her. Reminds me of a song.. like to hear it? Here is goes.. "You don't bring me flowers, you don't sing me love songs.." What happened Santagatago, my little Italian Nancy Drew?? I miss our chats. :razz:

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
It is Santagaga who is the mystery. And hbic. All we know is that they are friends of Shady's, come here to do her bidding.

And speaking of mysterious identities, who are the Winn Dixies? Winnie, give us a hint! You are by far the most interesting -except for me and Kiz, of course.
Come to do her bidding? Wow, that sounds so diabolical! I want to do somebody's bidding!!

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:

HBIC- hit by incoming car? Happy because I crapped? Hot but incarcerated?? What the hell.. :shrug:

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
HBIC- hit by incoming car? Happy because I crapped? Hot but incarcerated?? What the hell.. :shrug:

Hit by Insantagaga cronyism? Happy because I care (about Shady)? Helped by insurance/certification? :shrug:

lsantagata79

KizerSoSay said:
I used to get pm's from a certain 'watcher' on here. But she only comes out when her bud is with her. Reminds me of a song.. like to hear it? Here is goes.. "You don't bring me flowers, you don't sing me love songs.." What happened Santagatago, my little Italian Nancy Drew?? I miss our chats. :razz:

Kiz, you miss me? I feel so...so warm & fuzzy inside now! I don't really have anything to PM you about...unless you've had an extra cocktail & are feeling loose lipped...

K

KizerSoSay

lsantagata79 said:
Kiz, you miss me? I feel so...so warm & fuzzy inside now! I don't really have anything to PM you about...unless you've had an extra cocktail & are feeling loose lipped...
cocktails and loose lips, alas, the business I am in..

S

saddlesore

lsantagata79 said:

Either this is a cheap, unimaginative come-on, or a challenge! :yahoo:

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
You talkin' sexshal? You jus best be watchin' yer language miss NEW YORK CITY. We don't cotton to that kinda conduct round here abouts.

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
Considering my preference, it would be a challenge if it was a come on! :cool: