"You called me a liar!"

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Nolte: Bernie Sanders Supporters Just Got a Taste of CNN’s Shameless Lying

Moderator Abby Phillip: CNN reported yesterday that, and Senator Sanders — Senator Warren — confirmed in a statement, that in 2018 you told her that you did not believe that a woman could win the election. Why did you say that?

Sanders: Well, as a matter of fact I didn’t say it. And I don’t want to waste a whole lot of time on this, because this is what Donald Trump and maybe some of the media want. Anybody who knows me knows that it’s incomprehensible that I would think that a woman could not be President of the United States.

Unequivocal denial, right?

Phillip: You’re saying that you never told Senator Warren that a woman couldn’t win the election?

Bernie: Correct.

Phillip: Warren, what did you think when Sanders said a woman couldn’t win the election?

Warren: I disagreed. Bernie is my friend, and I am not here to try to fight with Bernie. But look, but look. This question about whether or not a woman can be president has been raised, and it’s time for us to attack it head-on.

Rommey

Isn't it odd that CNN breaks a story the night before CNN is moderating the debate?
Talk about circular reporting: Warren's campaign told CNN about the supposed incident and then Warren herself confirmed it.

CNN: Bernie, did you say that a woman can't be elected president?
Bernie: I did not say that.
CNN: Fauxcohantas, how did you feel when Bernie said a woman couldn't be elected president?

Reactions: BOP

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I'm sure she misheard what Bernie said. I am sure it wasn't "a woman can't be elected president:", but "none of the woman running now can be elected president".

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

officeguy

Isn't it odd that CNN breaks a story the night before CNN is moderating the debate?
Talk about circular reporting: Warren's campaign told CNN about the supposed incident and then Warren herself confirmed it.

Works every time. Just like the fisa warrant.

BOP

I'm trying to decide who's more unlikable as a candidate, Fauxchahontas, or Hill Dawg.

I think Hillz is more genuinely evil, but for Faux, maybe that's only been a lack of opportunity. Still, Hillz has at least a semblance of a personality, rotten though it may be.

officeguy

I'm trying to decide who's more unlikable as a candidate, Fauxchahontas, or Hill Dawg.

She is still working on her Oprah finger-pointing mannerisms. 'And you get a million dollars, and you get a million dollars, and the rich, the rich are going to pay for it!'