You Cannot Enjoy A Movie Without Politics

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

It May Be A Red Flag If A Guy Is A Superfan Of Any Of These 20 Movies And TV Shows

Red flag movies aren't bad movies, but they're definitely telling ones when they're being hailed as a guy's favorite.

ABC / Via giphy.com

There are definitely more than a few problematic things going on in these TV shows and films that might make you think twice about hanging out with a guy who stans them too hard.

NBC / Via giphy.com

1.Scarface

2.American Psycho

3.Fight Club

4.Pulp Fiction

5.V for Vendetta

Silver Pictures / Via giphy.com

V uses the only person in his life, who he kidnapped, as bait for a disgusting predator, and that's just one of his many bad qualities.

6.The Punisher

7.A Clockwork Orange

8.The Social Network

9.Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World

10.Family Guy

11. 500 Days of Summer

12.My Little Pony

Netflix / Via giphy.com

Bronies have ruined childhood MLP memories for one too many people.

13. 50 Shades of Grey

14.The Wolf of Wall Street

15.Rick & Morty

16.Joker

17.The Boondock Saints

18.Braveheart

Icon Productions / Via giphy.com

Braveheart and 300 are definitely neck and neck when it comes to war movies that bring out the worst in some men. And again, nothing wrong with either film inherently. It's the way men personalize and internalize it that becomes icky.

19.Garden State

20.American History X

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They had a deadline and a hangover and this is what they came up with.

These people and their lists.... I learned to ignore the lists when the travel people labeled Mount Rushmore an overrated tourist attraction.

Clem72

Most of those are decent flicks. Not sure what the issue is, maybe someone who "Stans too hard" for any movie or media is suspect?

SamSpade

I was watching this just last night, such a good movie.
Yeah me too, but only for a few scenes - of course, the Battle of Stirling Bridge - when they sack York - when Longshanks defenestrates the lover - when Wallace is knighted - and when he begins his revenge for his betrayal.

I could give a crap about all of the other films, most of which I have never seen.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Yeah me too, but only for a few scenes - of course, the Battle of Stirling Bridge - when they sack York - when Longshanks defenestrates the lover - when Wallace is knighted - and when he begins his revenge for his betrayal.

I could give a crap about all of the other films, most of which I have never seen.
Bravo :clap:

You made me look up that word.