You can't teach "bitch"

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Just another example of how completely worthless "advanced education" has become.

I wonder if she'll list it on her resume as a special skill.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Pretty sure most of us here would remember college classes back in the 70s and 80s. I went to a scientific school for marine sciences. My entire course load was chemistry, biology, and math, begrudgingly with a few English and Psych courses to fill out mandatory requirements.

If they had even offered a course in "Bitch" or "Woke" or "BLM", I could guarantee I would not have applied nor would many of my classmates. You went to school to learn what you needed to get a job in the discipline you were interested.

It's a very different world.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Pretty sure most of us here would remember college classes back in the 70s and 80s. I went to a scientific school for marine sciences. My entire course load was chemistry, biology, and math, begrudgingly with a few English and Psych courses to fill out mandatory requirements.

If they had even offered a course in "Bitch" or "Woke" or "BLM", I could guarantee I would not have applied nor would many of my classmates. You went to school to learn what you needed to get a job in the discipline you were interested.

It's a very different world.
I'm wondering now if all the computer courses I took have been replaced with Facebook 101, Tik Tok 203 and Insights Into Instagram 115.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Just another example of how completely worthless "advanced education" has become.

I wonder if she'll list it on her resume as a special skill.
Depends on the position she’s applying for, an HR position it would be useless, but if you want to be a community forum moderator you may want to take an advanced class. I’d start way down at RBF and every class past that. There can be some super annoying people on those sites.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Depends on the position she’s applying for, an HR position it would be useless, but if you want to be a community forum moderator you may want to take an advanced class. I’d start way down at RBF and every class past that. There can be some super annoying people on those sites.

I already told you - you can't teach this. You either got it or you don't. :diva: