You have $10,000 to spend in one store....

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Pottery Barn. I'd redecorate my whole house and burn every crap piece of IKEA cardboard I/my husband bought when we were young and broke, believing we'd be making better money by now to afford better furniture :lmao:

PeoplesElbow

Pottery Barn. I'd redecorate my whole house and burn every crap piece of IKEA cardboard I/my husband bought when we were young and broke, believing we'd be making better money by now to afford better furniture :lmao:
The stuff pottery barn sells is just melamine covered particle board too. Other half use to work there, she did get a LeCrucet dutch oven there for $50 on clearance and with her employee discount.

Dakota

~~~~~~~

My kids are on their own now and I was amazed that they thrift store shop for solid wood furniture, sand it and either paint or stain it. My husband and I always did that and we never knew it would become part of how they filled their house of furniture.

As to the 10K, I would at least buy me a sword. I have no idea why but I have wanted a sword for a few years now. :duel: