You have No Rights, The World Is Cruel And Unfair

phreddyp

Then you have the freedom not to watch it. Isn't freedom wonderful?
That is true but when one watches a friend make an ass of himself due to constant ranting a TRUE friend will usually tell him to tone it down a bit ! That is all that I am saying too bad that you are not mature enough to understand the concept. GURBS puts out a lot of good material but sometimes he is a little extreme . Get back to me when you grow some pubes .

Smokey1

That is true but when one watches a friend make an ass of himself due to constant ranting a TRUE friend will usually tell him to tone it down a bit ! That is all that I am saying too bad that you are not mature enough to understand the concept. GURBS puts out a lot of good material but sometimes he is a little extreme . Get back to me when you grow some pubes .
You respond with a personal attack and call me immature. There is a word for that but I won't stoop to your level.

phreddyp

What conversation, all l see here is you projecting. I watched the video and thought he made some good points. What did you think about it?
The conversation you and I are having is about a friend telling a friend to tone it down a bit when your points although well intended are beginning to sound like droning on and on. Which is what I am saying nothing more and nothing less , what did you think this conversation was about ?

Smokey1

The conversation you and I are having is about a friend telling a friend to tone it down a bit when your points although well intended are beginning to sound like droning on and on. Which is what I am saying nothing more and nothing less , what did you think this conversation was about ?
It should be about the topic of the thread but apparently it won't be. That's fine. I will talk about the topic but I won't continue this nonsense.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
That is true but when one watches a friend make an ass of himself due to constant ranting a TRUE friend will usually tell him to tone it down a bit ! That is all that I am saying too bad that you are not mature enough to understand the concept. GURBS puts out a lot of good material but sometimes he is a little extreme .
No we're not, you are quickly becoming irrelevant !
YOU are NOT 'My Friend' YOU Are Certainly NOT My Friend Insulting Me

Oh Look Salmon / BlueCube / Salvador has a new account

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

YOU are NOT 'My Friend'

littlelady

God bless the USA
Apparently much more mature than you.
I woke. :lol: I am not a spelling/grammar Nazi, but there is some serious English deficiency going on in this thread. I have an inkling that you are dealing with a confused youngster. :lol:

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Clueless. You poor baby. And, what is the “we’re” thing? Are you not speaking for yourself? And, if you push patriots too far, you may become irrelevant. :)

Last edited: