You have No Rights, The World Is Cruel And Unfair

littlelady

God bless the USA
The conversation you and I are having is about a friend telling a friend to tone it down a bit when your points although well intended are beginning to sound like droning on and on. Which is what I am saying nothing more and nothing less , what did you think this conversation was about ?

😕 You need to start over. Just looking out for you. Get it?

littlelady

God bless the USA
YOU are NOT 'My Friend' YOU Are Certainly NOT My Friend Insulting Me

Oh Look Salmon / BlueCube / Salvador has a new account

Nah. He is not them. Just a wannabe that is sad that he can’t climb Mt. Everest. I think he may be the first true millennial on this forum.

BOP

Nah. He is not them. Just a wannabe that is sad that he can’t climb Mt. Everest. I think he may be the first true millennial on this forum.
I can't climb Mt. Everest, and I'm not sad about that. Why would he be?

phreddyp

YOU are NOT 'My Friend' YOU Are Certainly NOT My Friend Insulting Me

Oh Look Salmon / BlueCube / Salvador has a new account
YOU are NOT 'My Friend'
Been reading your posts for over two years , most are interesting some are pure drivel . Either way I stand by my post if you want to stay relevant you need to tone it down a bit. P.S. GURPS do you have so many supporters and friends that you can afford to drive them away ?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Been reading your posts for over two years , most are interesting some are pure drivel .

From and Account Created In May ... yeah ok

Either way I stand by my post if you want to stay relevant you need to tone it down a bit.

Ah I can stay 'relevant' if I do what YOU want me to do ..... I am not here to be relevant to you or anyone else.

P.S. GURPS do you have so many supporters and friends that you can afford to drive them away ?

I know who and where my friends are .... and they are NOT On SOMD.COM

There maybe fellow travelers, members who agree with what I post [or supporters] but again this is not a High School Popularity Contest

Contrary to Transporter and Sapidus I do not get PAID to be here NOR do I get PAID for clicks on Links I post.

So wrapping this up What YOU and ANYONE Else thinks about what I post is irrelevant to my Daily Existence.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Cant participate in a conversation without insults.

I should be curled up in the fetal position in the corner because

1. I might do something phreddy might disapprove
  2. I am in danger of being irrelevant

Either way I stand by my post if you want to stay relevant you need to tone it down a bit.

3) My Friends and Supporters might quit being my friends and supporters

P.S. GURPS do you have so many supporters and friends that you can afford to drive them away ?

that maybe the way Progressives and or Millennial's treat each other
I know who has my back and who doesn't around here ...

I should censor myself least I be alone in the world ..... sorry **** munch Morals are not situational

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Don't speak for me. YOU are NOT my friend.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

No we're not, you are quickly becoming irrelevant !
The most, usually, interesting things about these kind of videos, and other US, world news, and geo-political material, that our friend Gurps posts, is in the comment sections. There you can read comments, that, in most cases mirror that of our own, right here in our very own little teeny tiny slice of the world wide web of knowledge and enlightenment. Of course, there are few posters, exactly such as yourself, that are as-holes, and belittle the OP's post and other's opinions on the subject content. Though Grups my not be my friend in the normal usage and sense of the word, I respect his postings. (Unlike Tranny). He posts a topic, and leaves it for us to evaluate and judge the merits of the topic at hand. At times, he may add some commentary to the topic. In essence, he is our defacto news feed here on the forums posting links and snippets to news, stories, accounts, events, he thinks might be of importance, or interest, to us. But it is important to him, so much so, that he feels compelled to share with us. In case you didn't know, there are many forum users that may not read of these things elsewhere and may only use the forum as their main news source. So, Grups is providing, in a real sense, a valuable service. If, for as-holes such as yourself, do not like what Grups has to offer in his posts, then do not place that arrow over the link and click the left mouse button. Simple as that.

phreddyp

We're??
Don't speak for me. YOU are NOT my friend.

Why don't you tone it down a bit. You're coming off like a douchebag...
I am now an unwelcome member of the SMO forum a greater honor could not be bestowed on me. So frigging FUNNY . Never in my life have so many thin skinned liberals roosted in one place . Gurps , littlelady, lightroasted, luvmygdaughter and several others. You make Liz Warren and Maxine so proud !

This_person

You must have a long ignore list. :lol:
Only to someone who ignores the heart of the reason they are leaving their country.
Is it the responsibility of the United States to solve their problems? Is it the responsibility of the United States to absorb the folks who "want to" leave there to come here illegally?

What exactly is your point? I mean, why is their "want to" my concern?

Chris0nllyn

Is it the responsibility of the United States to solve their problems? Is it the responsibility of the United States to absorb the folks who "want to" leave there to come here illegally?

What exactly is your point? I mean, why is their "want to" my concern?

Since ignoring you wasn't enough, I'm not answering the question.

You can go back and read to see what my point was.