GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I am now an unwelcome member of the SMO forum a greater honor

Yep Ridiculous Hand Wav'em From Progressives Projecting as Usual

littlelady

God bless the USA
We're??
Don't speak for me. YOU are NOT my friend.

Why don't you tone it down a bit. You're coming off like a douchebag...

Liberal/clueless sheep want US to think like them. Well, it ain’t happenin’. Period. Thank you Obama, Pelosi, Waters, et al, for showing their true colors; and those colors are not red, white, and blue.

:patriot:

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Not really if you needed to watch THAT video to understand what the point that he was trying to make then you have lived a very sheltered life. The title said it all .

Trust me. I have not been sheltered. You seem to be the sheltered one.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I am now an unwelcome member of the SMO forum a greater honor could not be bestowed on me. So frigging FUNNY . Never in my life have so many thin skinned liberals roosted in one place . Gurps , littlelady, lightroasted, luvmygdaughter and several others. You make Liz Warren and Maxine so proud !

No, you are not unwelcome. But, you got it way wrong on who the liberals are on this forum. There are three, maybe, four. Are you sure you have been here for two years? If you had been, you would not have grouped the people in your post as liberals; WE are far from that. Also, you have to know that Southern MD is majority conservative, but gerrymandering made it all out of whack. How old are you? And, how do the responses make Warren and Waters proud? You are one confused person. I am a patriot. Do you have something against that, as well? Wish you the best, and happy foruming.

Last edited:

phreddyp

No, you are not unwelcome. But, you got it way wrong on who the liberals are on this forum. There are three, maybe, four. Are you sure you have been here for two years? If you had been, you would not have grouped the people in your post as liberals; WE are far from that. Also, you have to know that Southern MD is majority conservative, but gerrymandering made it all out of whack. How old are you? And, how do the responses make Warren and Waters proud? You are one confused person. I am a patriot. Do you have something against that, as well? Wish you the best, and happy foruming.
You know what the difference is between the liberals and so called conservatives on this forum besides the politics littlelady ?

Absolutely Nothing ( Vindictive entitled whiners that cannot deal with criticism or another's point of view ) in short extremely shallow people who are ALWAYS right no matter what the topic is. Now go look in the mirror and tell me that I'm wrong .

littlelady

God bless the USA
You know what the difference is between the liberals and so called conservatives on this forum besides the politics littlelady ?

Absolutely Nothing ( Vindictive entitled whiners that cannot deal with criticism or another's point of view ) in short extremely shallow people who are ALWAYS right no matter what the topic is. Now go look in the mirror and tell me that I'm wrong .

When I looked in the mirror, I saw Pelosi. :yikes: Oh, wait...that was the tv. Never mind. :roflmao:

I forgot to say that you are wrong.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Oh Please explain to me HOW I'm wrong . I'm sure that this will be a hoot!

There is nothing to explain. I, already, told you that you were wrong in accessing who were liberal leap frogs on this forum. You are a hoot and a half. Thanks! This is fun. :high5:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Oh Please explain to me HOW I'm wrong . I'm sure that this will be a hoot!
You may not be wrong, you have an opinion. Yet, you come off as vile, foul, nasty, unpleasant, bad, disagreeable, horrible, dreadful, abominable, atrocious, offensive, obnoxious, odious, unsavory, repulsive, off-putting, revolting, repugnant, disgusting, distasteful, loathsome, hateful, nauseating, sickening, vicious, iniquitous, corrupt, sordid, depraved, perverted, debased, reprobate, degenerate, debauched, dissolute, contemptible, despicable, reprehensible, diabolical, devilish, fiendish, hellish, damnable, vomitous, vulgar, shitty, disgustful, loathly, and spiteful, towards forum members, when there is no cause for it just because others have their own, differing, opinions.

phreddyp

If I may ...

You may not be wrong, you have an opinion. Yet, you come off as vile, foul, nasty, unpleasant, bad, disagreeable, horrible, dreadful, abominable, atrocious, offensive, obnoxious, odious, unsavory, repulsive, off-putting, revolting, repugnant, disgusting, distasteful, loathsome, hateful, nauseating, sickening, vicious, iniquitous, corrupt, sordid, depraved, perverted, debased, reprobate, degenerate, debauched, dissolute, contemptible, despicable, reprehensible, diabolical, devilish, fiendish, hellish, damnable, vomitous, vulgar, shitty, disgustful, loathly, and spiteful, towards forum members, when there is no cause for it just because others have their own, differing, opinions.
Oh so now I'm being welcomed back to the discussions thank you LR . Much better being part of the family.